Revenge

"They hate us cuz they ain't us."

Note from Author: 🙌Ok! I'm using the name Kanchan cuz it's a precious name😜😝, so if you don't like it you could imagine it as your name or Y/N. Don't forget to vote.

"How dare you seduce my Luhan?", the girl with a cake face said as she hold my collar.
"Dfuq! Fuq off! Who wants to seduce that babyface!!",  I slapped her hand from me and walk away from her.
"How dare you call, blah blah blah", she blables on her own.
"Well ain't that girl funny with so much make up on her face I think even a clown will start disliking his own face." I mumble to myself.

Oh! I forgot to introduce myself,eh!
Myself Xioa Kanchan, I'm 17 now, currently a second year senior, in high school, of course.
And that girl, the cake face, that's       Ju Jinghi, one of Luhan's fangirl and my hater of course.
Who's Luhan?? Well he's my best friend and also an enemy.
We aren't the typical type of best friends that you guys would want to be. We cuddle and share our deepest, most embarrassing thoughts to each other when left alone and fight and betray each other in front of others.

People in our school actually see us as the fighting couple, cuz we would know each other so well when pulling each other's legs.
This has been going on since I was a first year junior and he was a second year senior and till now even when he became a student in the same year with me. Well he failed the second year exam so he was put off by the principal keeping him from moving to being a third year senior.

Now back to the story.

I reached my locker.

"Uhu!! Kanchann!!", said the annoying fellow.
"What do you want??", I said looking at my locker.
"I'm bored!!", he pouts.
"So!! Should I dance for you??", I roll my eyes at him.
"Will you really? For me?", he smiled at me.
"No way!", I hit him with my book.
"Then, why did you say that?", he whines.
"My dear! Luhan", I fake smiled at him.
"Yes! My Dear Wife", he mocked.
"Stop that! I'm in a very bad mood because of one of your girlfriend,Ok! So don't annoy me today", I glared at him.
"Which one??Me not annoy you? That's not gonna happen today, cuz I'm in a mood to annoy someone", he said playfully.
"Go annoy someone else. Shushu!!", I gesture him to go away.
*BowBow*"Ok! I'm going. You sure you won't regret later??", he raised an eyebrow.
"Yep!! Never will I regret shooing you away", I nodded my head.
With that he left me. And I go towards my class.

A/N's POV

Luhan went straight to Ju Jinghi and...
"Hey! Ju", he made a sad face.
"What happened Lu? Why do look sad?", she asked with concerned.
"I'm sorry! Ju!", he used a sad tone.
"What happened baby?", she holds his hand.
"I cannot be with you, a girl threatened me that if I don't date her she will kill herself. I can't date her and you at the same time, that would mean that I'm cheating on you! I'm sorry!!", he sad slowly.
"Who is it? Lu! Tell me who dare to steal you from me", she shook him.
"You know her, she's..", he paused.
"No more, I know, I'll handle her. I love you! Lu!", she kissed his forehead.
"Thank you! Ju! I love you too!", he hugged her.
*Haha!Kanchan, let's see if you don't regret it or not*

To be continued