'How to stab people'

(This was a naruto fanfic where naruto was an undercover ANBU that had to protect sasuke)

(Person 2= drdreamalot (my wifi is laggy and it took 10 minutes for this one @ to work...))

Person 1: "How hard did he stab him"

Person 2: "ikr"

Me: "bruh I thought you said 'how did he stab him' so I wrote a paragraph about how to stab people... then I realized I cant read like a normal person..."

Person 2: "Lmfaoooo"

Person 2: "but why did you delete the paragraph?"

Person 2: "I would have loved to read it😁"

Me: "I could rewrite it if you want"

Person 2: "if it doesn't waste your time then yes please"

Me: "here's how to stab people:

First you take a kunai or other sharp object (like a knife). Point the tip of the blade toward the opponent (or victim) and insert the blade at fast into the victim's body.  The blade will cut the victim and make a wound.  Repeat in other unstabed areas to make sure the victim's dead. When the victim's blood is everywhere, wounds all over his body and the breathing stops, the victim is dead.
I advise you hit the more vital areas like the head, neck, heart, etc, and do this in a place where nobody goes to, to wear gloves not to leave finger prints and a mask to cover your face.

Then get rid of the body, weapon and body clothes by burning them, making sure the proofs are all gone.  Then use the ashes as fertilizer for you plants to make sure all the proofs are really gone.

(Tbh I don't even know how I know that... probably my old creepypasta phase surfacing again)"

Me: "ok so it normal that I liked writing that...

I'm going insane XD"

Person 2: "jesus christ"

Person 2: "yeah @FBI its her"

Person 2: "😂😂😂😂😂"

Person 2: "another was to get rid of the blood is literally through the ocean"

Person 2: "😁😁"

Me: "ok but they can still somehow get the blood from the ocean... but if it's plant fertilizer, nobody will ever know🤫"

Me: "but don't worry, I don't have the guts to ask for ketchup at McDonald's...

How am I supposed to get the guts to kill someone?🤣"

Person 2: "Lmao ya know the quiet ones are always dangerous"

Me: "Ya... I don't look like it but I have the knowledge to become irl itachi... but just for fun..."

The actual convo: