Never Anger Queen Grandmother

Chapter 32 "Never Anger Queen Grandmother"

"Brother it is a surprise to see you in Asgard at this time of year." Thor greeted Loki as he entered the Family wing.

"Yes, well I still have to finalize plans with mother for my upcoming wedding. Anthony is at the Manor should Haraldr have need of us. The Sandery Blossoms will be in bloom soon it look beautiful come winter." Loki sighed looking out the window to the tree that was just starting to sprout buds.

"I have been thinking, brother, you should have your wedding outside with Nature. You have always felt more at peace outside then you have in the throne room."

"How could I feel comfortable surrounded by all that gold. It feels like a golden tomb." The raven-haired god shuttered. He didn't see the sad but thoughtful expression pass his brother's face before he continued. "Besides I doubt the All Father will allow it, it goes against tradition. I do not want to push what fragile truce we have now. I have confirmation of the limited list of Midgardians attending our wedding your SHIELD brothers and Sisters in Arms and Tony's adopted brother James Rodes and Adopted sister Sharon Carter. Haraldr sent along his list as well. Mother insisted Haraldr bring all his friends. He tried to argue but well it didn't go well."

"Why what happened?"

"Well,"

Flashback

"No, I am not bringing my friends."

"Why not? It is a very important event and you know that extra magic is not only good for them but it is a boon to the soul blessing."

"Grandmother, I am not bringing my Mortal friends to Asgard. We will have enough to deal with having my Mortal family there. The Aesir are not that Welcoming to those not like them." Harry typed out. He had been messaging his grandmother for the past hour since she arrived on Earth to go over wedding plans and guest list with his father.

"Nonsense your grandfather has already settled that matter now give me a list of your friends so I can have the invitations made. Nátt will deliver them sometime this week."

"Grandmother, just leave them out of this, Please. I will be too busy with the wedding and won't have time to socialize."

"Haraldr, you have centuries before you can lie like your father. Are you embarrassed by us?"

"What, No!" Harry was in a panic now.

"Harry what's going on? Why do you look so scared all of a sudden? Susan asked which drew the attention of their group. They all had taken to rotating house tables for dinner so they could all eat at least one meal together.

Harry didn't get to answer at a huge gust of wind blasted the Great Hall Doors open. The torches went out and everyone was in a panic for a few seconds and the then the torches were lit once again revealing a pissed off Queen Goddess. She was in full Asgardian Dress with her Crown and her golden short sword hung offer hip. She was seriously mad and Harry gulped at the sight. His father, Uncle Thor and Aunt Hela all had warned him never to upset his grandmother and now he was beginning to see why. Speaking of his father where was he? Harry didn't notice his father purposely blending in to the shadows to avoid his mother's wrath.

"Haraldr James Potter Lokison Stark!" Though her voice was only a bit raised it carried through the Hall loud and clear. Harry was out of his seat and in his armor kneeling at his grandmother's feet in less than ten seconds. "Stand."

"Grandmother." Harry stood and typed out on Friday.

"Don't Grandmother me. You Dare to lie to me and think I will let it pass?" Frigga glared at the boy before her.