"Kei... baby, what happened?" I ask worried as I beckon him in and sit him at the dining table, nervously rushing toward the first aid kit while Keigo relaxes in the chair and takes a deep breath, "Are you okay? How much pain are you in? Do you need a doctor?"

"I just need a first aid kit; baby bird, nothing else," Keigo reassures me, sending me a small smile as I kneel in front of him and begin looking over his cuts, seeing how bad they really are, "Ooh~ Is that for me?"

"The curry is, yeah, I made it for you as a surprise," I explain, making a mental note to myself that I could use my quirk before clearing my throat, "Y — you're gonna need to... take your jacket and shirt... off,"

"Oh?~ Take me out for dinner first, baby," Keigo teases; slipping off his jacket and shirt and setting them on another chair to expose his drool worthy abs making my mouth go dry and my insides sing. Keigo grins at my red face, "Like what you see? Why don't you come over and I can show you a good time?"

"Even when you're injured you're still a complete idiot," I mutter shaking my head before taking a deep breath and resting my hand against his chiselled chest, a blush crawling across my cheeks, "This may tickle a bit but this is the quickest way to heal you,"

"What's that?" He asks tilting his head as he watches me with wide eyes as I take a deep breath, "Are you going to kill me? What even is your quirk? I thought your wings were your quirk? Baby bird, answer meeee,"

"My quirk is called Heal, you dingus," I hum, flicking his forehead making him whine and rub his forehead with a small pout, "Now shut up and let me do this or you'll be in pain every time you move,"

Biting his lip to prevent himself from talking, Keigo watches me with intrigued eyes as I rest both hands on his chest and take a deep breath. My eyes close as I begin to mumble to myself in Latin. A small gasp leaving Keigo as I flutter my eyes open and continue mumbling verses in Latin, trying not to stumble over my words as I make sure I'm pronouncing the words correctly.

As I say the verses in Latin, my hands begin to light up a soft green colour. The cuts and burns on his skin beginning to close up, his white blood cells increasing and attacking the pathogens that may enter his body, beginning to reduce the swelling of any bumps and bruises there may be too. A giggle leaving my lips as I look up at my boyfriend's astounded face. His eyes sparkling with curiosity as I pull my hands away and make sure he's healed. The feathers on his wings growing back quicker than normal due to my quirk.

"There we go," I hum, clearing my throat to try and clear the blush on my cheeks as I try not to stare at his abs, "You can put your —"

"Woah... my girlfriend is so amazing!" He squeals excitedly, gathering me in his arms and twirling me in the air making me shriek with giggles and holding onto him, "How long have you been hiding that amazing quirk, baby bird? That's so amazing! You're like a beautiful sexy nurse!"

"It's my quirk, you idiot, I've had it since I was five," I hum with a smile, giggling as he peppers my face with tons of kisses, his lips pressing against my cheeks, nose and lips making me laugh, "I just don't use it that much because there's no need for me to,"

"Woah... you're so amazing, just when I think you're amazing, you become even more amazing," Keigo says making me arch a brow as he chuckles and slides his shirt back on before I can get a nosebleed, "Ooh! Food!"

"Are you sure you're not concussed as well?" I ask resting my hands on my hips as I hand him a plate of the curry with the rice and bite back a laugh as he greedily digs into it without a second thought, "You're such a strange being, Kei,"

"But you love me," Keigo coos, blushing with an embarrassed whine as sauce dribbles from his lips with some rice falling onto his plate making me snort with giggles, "Dammit!"

"You're such a child," I tease, squealing as he makes his feathers crash into my face, forcing me to sneeze as the feathers tickle my nose, "Keigo!"

Chuckling gently, Keigo continues to dig into his meal while talking to Angel who's standing beside him with her front paws on his lap. The Samoyed barking toward him every so often and watching him eat. Giggling gently, I grab my plate and dig into my curry with a small smile, my heart swelling as Keigo sends me a happy smile. His eyes shimmering with excitement as he looks toward me.

Before Keigo could utter another word, my phone rings making me curse under my breath and pull my phone from my pocket. Internally screaming as I see my mothers name tag popping up on the screen. Apologising profusely to my boyfriend, I leave the dining room with Angel trotting after me and lean against the doorway answering the phone.

"Hey Ma... what's up?" I ask fiddling with the door handle of the dining room, pursing my lips as Angel circles around my feet with a small bark, "I'm having dinner right now..."

"Well, Amai told me you have a boyfriend sweetie," My mother begins making me groan and curse under my breath as I make a mental note to sneeze in my sister's cupcakes that her boyfriend got her before she got home, "So I was thinking maybe we could have a big dinner! You and your boyfriend, Amai and Arata and then me and Damien!"

"Ma... my boyfriend is really busy," I hum, trying to make an excuse, knowing how much of a disaster that would be is Keigo and I went, "He's really —"

"Well, Amai said that he'd do anything for you so I'm sure he can take time out of his busy schedule to meet his future - in - laws," My mother replies making me groan and hit my forehead against the doorway making Keigo arch his brow toward me, "So! What time are you free honey?"

"How about nev —"

"Six o'clock tomorrow it is! I'll see you then!" She hums through the phone making me grit my teeth and grimace at the words leaving her lips as I groan, "Bye honey! I love you!"

"Ma! You can't just — and she's gone," I curse under my breath as she hangs up the call before I can finish my sentence making me groan, "Perfect..."

"What's wrong?" Keigo asks tilting his head as I slump into his lap, the male pulling me close and kissing my cheek as I snuggle into him with a small groan, "Talk to me, gorgeous,"

"My mom wants you to come for dinner," I explain, resting my cheek against his chest with a small pout as he arches a brow, "Which is a disaster waiting to happen..."

"Why?" He asks tilting his head as he rubs soothing circles on my arm as I sigh to myself, "Mom's love me, baby, I'm an amazing person,"

"Keigo, you're forgetting that you bullied me in high school," I pointed out looking toward him, the male's lips curving into an 'o' shape as he realises the intensity of the situation, "And my mom isn't your biggest fan,"

"Ah... I see... well, it was nice knowing you, I'm going to jump off a cliff," Keigo hums making me giggle gently and flick his nose, the blonde chuckling gently and pressing a kiss to my lips which I happily kiss back with a hum, "Look, we'll be okay, okay? We managed to convince Amai that I'm a great boyfriend, we just have to do the same for your mom,"

"Amai was the one that wanted the dinner," I hum arching a brow making Keigo shake his head and curse under his breath, "Exactly, she's wanting to make us suffer or maybe she's trying to steal my title as favourite child... might be both,"

Keigo chuckles gently and pats my back gently, I smile gently and push myself to my feet and then pull him onto his feet. The pair of us sharing a soft kiss before heading toward the living room to cuddle on the couch, the male pulling me close as we snuggle under a blanket. He wraps his arm around my shoulders while his wing curls around me making me feel safe.

"Don't worry about tomorrow," he reassures me, turning on the tv and rubbing circles on my back as I snuggle into him and take a small breath, "I'll figure something out, okay?"

"Good luck with that, my mom's very opinionated and pushy,"...

"Hey, I work with Endeavor, if I can handle him, then I can handle anything, trust me baby bird,"...

"Okay, bird brain,"...