Without a moment of hesitation, I race upstairs to my bathroom and turn the hot tap on. A small grin slowly making its way across my face. Adding bath salts and bubble bath to the rising water before skipping to my bedroom to grab a magazine or a book. Smiling, I grab a book, one that I haven't started yet before heading back to the bathroom. My hand swirls around the water to check the temperature, smiling as it's the perfect temperature before turning the tap off. Humming a soft tune, I turn on the sound system, letting soothing music play and echo around the room before grabbing some candles and lighting them up.

A relaxation paradise.

Without another thought, I begin to undress, smiling as Angel sits by the bath and pants happily. Her bright blue eyes watching as I throw my clothes into the hamper and hang my bathrobe on the hanger. With my clothes shed, I dip into the bath. Relaxing back into it, resting my back against the edge and release a long, relaxed sigh. Angel sits on her hind legs and rests her front legs on the edge of the bath, resting her chin on the side as she nuzzles my arm.

God, I needed this...

Taking a deep breath, I allow myself to plunge into the thrums of relaxation. My mind finally stopping. No worries. No Keigo. No stuck up models. No empty makeup bottles. No dropped makeup palettes. No stressed directors or photographers. Just pure bliss. A relaxed hum leaving my lips as I close my eyes, my chest slowly rising and falling. The bath salts releasing a flowery aroma around the room. It was a paradise...

"Bad day?"

Humming gently, I open one eye before smiling and closing it up again. My older sister standing by the doorway, holding two glasses of wine, giggles gently as she walks in and pulls a stool up. Sitting herself beside me before pulling the mini wooden table out from beside the hamper and setting them down. My hand instantly going for the glass before taking a small sip of it. That hit the spot. This is well needed.

"What happened?" Amai asks, running her fingers through my hair, sending me a small reassuring smile as I open my eyes to look up at her, the girl poking my nose before letting Angel sit up on her lap, "Keigo pull some shit?"

"You could say that," I reply with a small, halfhearted chuckle, taking a small sigh as I sip at the wine. The liquid sliding down my throat happily as I look toward my sister, "He's unbelievably annoying..."

"Honey, I could have told you that," Amai replies with a giggle and sips at her drink shaking her head, resting the glass back against the small table, "What did he do?"

"He showed up late to hair and makeup," I explain with a small groan, just running through today's escapades was annoying me, my shoulders already tensing, "And he didn't even apologise..."

"The honeymoon phase is over," Amai hums with a small shrug, rolling her eyes as I splash her, the older girl running her fingers through her hair, "Keigo wants you to think he's changed when he's still got little dick syndrome,"

"Pfft, yeah... true..." I reply with a small hum, feeling almost spaced out, swirling my wine glass and watching as the deep red liquid swirls into a mini wine whirlpool, my eyes almost dead as they look toward the liquid. A small, almost fed up, sigh leaving my lips, "He's so annoying..."

"So why was he late?" Amai asks with a small grin, playing with her glass. Rubbing the tip of her finger over the rim of her glass, watching the wine slosh around, "Choke on his own ego?"

"No... he was out... screwing some girl..." I reply with a shaky sigh, gulping nervously as my sister arches a brow, "What?"

"That bothers you?" She asks tilting her head, arching a brow as I huff toward her making her giggle, "Seriously? It bothers you that he's sleeping with someone else? Are you jealous?"

"What?! No! Why would I be jealous of those sleazy girls?! I'm not that desperate!" I instantly shriek, almost slipping and burying my head underwater from the sheer force of me bolting upright, the water of the bath sloshing around the tub and splashing onto the floor making Angel bark, "Jesus, Amai, why would you think that? Why would that bother me? Why would I be jealous? You're crazy. Crazy!"

"Am I? You're rambling," Amai teases with a giggle and shrieks with laughter as I throw water toward her, the girl dodging and squealing with giggles as Angel gets soaked the dog whining and barking toward me before shaking her coat. The water droplets getting to Amai making her shriek and giggle before laughing at the puffed up dog. Angel's fur on end, "Do you like him?"

"What?! Amai, no! You're insane!" I reply shaking my head, giggling toward Angel as she nuzzles my hand when I run my fingers through her sodden fur, "I wouldn't be caught dead dating him..."

"Then why are you so hung up on him? All you talk about is Keigo," Amai says and holds her hand up to stop me from answering back, already knowing what I'm going to say, "You're bothered about him sleeping around, why else would you be bothered?"

"STD's are very dangerous, Amai," I reply with a small shrug, trying to play it off as a concerned acquaintance making my sister roll her eyes and bonk my head with my book making me whine, "It's not like that,"

Amai was being delusional. Why would I ever want to date Keigo? He's annoying. He's full of himself. He's cocky. He's selfish. He's crude and extremely inappropriate around everyone he meets. He doesn't care about anything. Only himself. Why would I want to date something like that? He was my bully. Why would I ever want to date my bully? Why would I date someone that made my life utter hell?

I'm not crazy...

Sure, he's annoying... but he's annoyingly charming too... He could make anyone melt into a pile of goo. He's a charmer. He could wrap anyone around his fingers. Those gorgeous, calloused finge— No! God! What am I thinking?!

"Mhm, whatever you say, little sister," she says with a giggle, winking toward me making me whine, "You got a crush~"

"It's not a crush!"...