Getting Ready

~ deku pov ~
I shut my door and turn to look at my somewhat neat room. Why was Kacchan staring back at me, and why did he agree to the sleepover so fast? I thought he would decline and use his early sleep schedule as an excuse.

"Whatever, I suppose I should start grabbing a few things to bring downstairs," I say to myself.
I pick out a couple of cozy blankets and grab my fluffy pillow from off my bed to stack in a pile on the floor. Although we all went up to our dorm rooms early, we still had an hour left until the "party" started so that Iida and a few other classmates could make some yummy snacks. Todoroki said he had a surprise for us, so he stayed downstairs as well. I flopped on my bed and started scrolling through my phone, but found myself starting to doze off.

"Midoriya?" I woke to the sound of Todorokis soothing voice and a knock on the door. I sprang to my feet and ran to meet him. As I turned the handle I looked down at my watch, which read "5:47".

"Hi Todoroki, sorry about that. I must've fell asleep." I said as I stared down at my feet and felt my cheeks heat up.

"It's ok, that means you'll be able to stay up later tonight," Todoroki said with a grin. He thrusted out his hand which had a pair of cozy greenish-blue and grey flannel pants and a matching t-shirt, our school colors. "I thought buying everyone matching pajamas for tonight would make it more fun."

"Thank you Todoroki." I reply. I look up into his eyes, one of his best and most unique features. He smiles at me, sending a warm wave down my body. I feel my face getting hot and wave before closing the door.

~ bakugou pov ~
"Katsuki," Todoroki says as he knocks on my door. "Come here, I have something for you." I pull open the door and see him holding out a pair of new pajamas.

"You're kidding right? There's no way I'm wearing these Icy-Hot, are you trying to make me look stupid?" I scowl.

"If you're going to participate, you might as well go full out. Anyways, it'll be embarrassing for you if you come downstairs and you're the only one not matching," he replies. I grab the fuzzy clothing from his hands and slam the door shut.

"At least they're comfortable," I mutter to myself. "Unfortunately I'll be matching with that nerd, Deku." After putting on the unworn pajamas and grabbing a pillow and blanket, I drag myself down the stairs into the common area.