Ch22: Pubg, ICU, Tears

Start from the beginning

SIdharth again whispered, MUJHE TAAD NA FIR...GADHI KHI KI

Shehnaaz first looked at him confused. But then hugged him and layed down.While sidharth wanted to eat her as was looking very cute in two ponytails which were made by sidharth, himself.

*****************************

Sid's pov

Ek jagah chudail hai aur ek jagah meri ghadhi. "Ghadhi pr pyaar aaya to pari kya cheeze hai."

Pr jaisi bhi hai meri hai. Dusri taraf dekho chudail, rakshasni. Akal naam ki koi cheeze hi nhi hai....apni bezatti to theek thi pr shehnaaz ki bhi bezatti kr deti agar main usse ghoorta nhi.

Idiot khi ki!!

Suddenly i heard shehnaaz's taking my name.

"Sidhaaarth"
"Haan baby"
"Main apne baal khol lun"
"Khol le baby...kisne mna kra hai"
"Hmm"

Ghadhi khi ki!!

She opened her braids after so many trials and then hugged me. We both were laying and listening to their talks.

As expected shilpa was just spitting nonsense about me.

I told shehnaaz that.....i am outside.

i came out and went to the smoking area

I went into a flashback.

Flashback (flashback continuation)

(yeh uss flashback ki continuation hai jisme sidharth got photos of shehnaaz with another boy lying on the bed)

Sidharth picked the unconsious shehnaaz and hurriedly sat in the car.

Shehnaaz was take to the ICU. The red light got on. While on the other hand, sidharth's heart was beating rapidly. 

He has faced many problems in life, in his carrier and in family too. He never wanted these problems to come. He never wanted this life. He just wanted a peacefull life with his family, closed friends and his love. 

But life has many ups and downs. At every stage of life we will face some ups and downs. He wanted to be the most handsome man....and he got successful in it but as we say "kuch paane ke liye, kuch khona bhi prta hai". He lost his closest friend in an accident.....He wanted to show her....that he won it. After winning it, he lost his show.....in which he made many new friends, many close friends. But after winning it, Everybody started respecting him.

"Bhai kuch nhi hoga usse" Shehbaaz said to sidharth who was holding his head in his hands......sitting on the steal bench....near the ICU.

Shehbaaz's state was also not well. He never thought that his sister will have to face this......she will be in ICU. She (shehnaaz) always said..."kaash mera ek baar accident hojaye....fir tujhe meri kimat samajh aayegi" and now he felt those words. He never thought....those words will get true someday.

"hahaha.....sidharth agar tum mere nhi.....to kisi ke nhi" Shilpa came laughing out of the hospital's washroom.

"tum....tum....yhan pe kya kr rhi ho" Sidharth said not getting any idea.

"Bs aagyi.....mujhe pta lg gya tha ki aisa hoyega" Shilpa said indicating to the ICU.

Then he suddenly got up....caged her between the wall and him. "tumne yeh sb kraya hai?" he said with red puffy eyes.

"ek ka naam to tumhe pta hi hai....aur doosri main hun" Shilpa said while laughing evily.

Flashback end

I came out of that scene and saw shehnaaz standing staring me with anger.

NOW WHAT HAVE I DONE!!

"YHAN PE KYA KR RHE HO?" She asked me with narrowing her eyes.

I pulled her swiftly....made her stand i between my legs.....and kept my head in her neck.

Pov ends

******************************

Shehnaaz pov

After waiting for minutes....i reached the smoking area and saw sidharth lost somewhere.

I stared at him for some seconds and then our eyes came in contact.

"Yhan pe kya kr rhe ho" I asked him narrowing my eyes.

Suddenly i felt pulled by sidharth. He made me stand between his legs and then shoved his face in my neck.

I kept making faces until i felt some tears on my neck. 

************************************

Promo

Sidharth said, Ragini Sharma apna yeh sara natak bnd kro!

All were shocked when he said that name.

*******************************

 allowed to go outside!!

 Cars!!

Theater!!

Spa!!

************************************

.

.

.

.

.

.

Heyya lovelies....i hope you liked this part. Do comment n lemme know your thoughts.