Dongfang Ming just completely ignored the two extra people and said to Liu Duo and Ye Ling, “Little Duo, how about I paint a picture of you and Ye Ling now?”

“Sure! Ling and I are already prepared.” Liu Duo also completely ignored Wang Xiangyun. She had no favorable impression of her anyway.

Wang Xiangyun heard their conversation and tried to make her presence felt. “Mr. Ye, my Brother Ming’s painting skills are awesome. He can definitely draw you guys to look very lifelike.”

She even looked at Dongfang Ming worshipfully as she spoke.

When they heard her, only Ye Ling gave her a reply. “Oh.”

At this time, Dongfang Ming stood up and waved towards Ming Yan. When he got close, he asked him to bring the brush, ink and other things over.

“Mr. Ye, are you the one who designed all the popular selling dolls? How did you think up such a new and unique way of drawing?” Wang Xiangyun looked at Ye Ling and asked.

She had a big smile on her face and was really curious. She even possessed some attributes of modern fangirls who chase after celebrities.

Chapter 677

Err…

Ye Ling looked at her dumbfoundedly. He turned his head to look at Liu Duo as if to ask, Duo Er, why does she think I am the one who drew the designs for those dolls?

They were clearly drawn by his Duo Er. Why did it change to him who had drawn them? He didn’t have the talent to do so.

Liu Duo understood what he said with his gaze. She shook her head slightly and replied with her eyes, I don’t know either.

Wang Xiangyun saw that Ye Ling didn’t answer her question but instead looked at Liu Duo as if asking for her opinion.

In response, Wang Xiangyun frowned and was a bit dissatisfied. She felt it was Liu Duo who did not allow Ye Ling to speak with her.

She said to Liu Duo, “Mrs. Ye, right? I’m just curious how your husband thought of that style of drawing, and I’m just trying to make casual conversation while we are talking. I don’t have any other intentions. You don’t have to control him this strictly, right?”

Sigh… why did it seem like this woman was someone who would attack anyone she could get her hands on? With which eye did she see her asking Ye Ling to ignore her?

Liu Duo couldn’t help but roll her eyes. She couldn’t be bothered to reply!

When the conversation gets disagreeable, to say one word more is a waste of breath.

At this time, Dongfang Ming turned to look at Wang Xiangyun. He was really not happy about her attitude when she spoke.

Did she think everyone was her family’s servant? She spoke so aggressively!

Little Tian saw this and immediately said, “Miss, it is because our lady admires Mr. Ye’s drawings very much. She bought all of the dolls that were released and she has wanted to meet with Mr. Ye and have a chat with him since long ago. That’s why she might’ve spoken a bit impatiently just now. I hope you can forgive her.”

She was worried Dongfang Ming would chase her lady away because of her unfriendly way of speaking. That was why she quickly spoke up and tried to explain on her behalf.

Otherwise, wouldn’t it be inevitable her lady’s face would be filled with tears again?

When Liu Duo heard her, she took another look at Little Tian. She felt this servant girl was quite good at protecting her mistress and that she was also quite good at talking.