dos

Me and Jaden did 'It' and then he's taking me to sway La, me and Jaden don't want anyone to know what happened so we acted like nothing happened, I was still shocked that I did 'it' with Jaden Hossler. We got to the sway La but before I got off the car Jaden stopped me.

Jaden: can I ask you something?

Jazmine: yeah, anything

Jaden looks at the floor then back at me and he takes a deep breath.

Jaden: I know we just met but...can you be my girlfriend?

My eyes widen and a big smile came on my face.

Jazmine: yes! yes!

I kissed him and he kissed back but I pulled away.

Jazmine: but can we make this a secret I don't think i'm ready for the-

I get cut off by Jaden smashing his lips onto mine, we start making out.

?: yo Jaden! what the fuck!

We hear a guy say and we quickly pulled away. There was a buff guy, looks older than Jaden probably like 20 or something.

Jaden: hey what's up man?

Jaden says while I look the other way.

?: who's that chick you were just making out with?

He says while laughing a little, I looked at him.

Jazmine: that chicks name is Jazmine

I say having a straight face and not breaking eye contact.

Bryce: hey Jazmine! i'm Bryce Hall

He said saying his last name hoping I would scream of excitement, but I did know who he was.

Jazmine: hey Bryce

Me and Bryce shake hands and we finally get out the car.

Bryce: are you guys like a thing or you guys just like fuck buddies?

Bryce says while we're walking to the door.

Jaden: we're an actual thing but we're keeping  it a secret cause she isn't ready for the fame

Jaden says while holding my hand, Bryce then looks at us both and his eyes widen.

Bryce: what are you gonna tell Mads?!

Jaden eyes widen too and I was confused, I know every tiktok he created and I know everything about him but I didn't know Mads.