"fuyumi, I know you think you know everything. But things are not all sunshine and roses." you hissed.

"What is going on with you y/n! this isnt like you." fuyumi was now quiet, and it was your turn to yell.

"I didnt ask you guys to bring him here!"

"He's your brother!" she was now once again loud.

But now your father had enough of the fighting.

" fuyumi, why dont you go home, maybe take shoto with you when he gets back."

Fuyumi looked frustrated as she stared at your father. She didn't know what to say. She didnt get why your father was letting you be like this. Why was he brushing it all off. Especially when youve never been like this. This anger was something new. She's seen you get upset but never angry enough to bring up shoto scar.

"Stop letting her be like this! honestly there is something really wrong with her if shes being like this!" fuyumi shouted at him.

But he brushed it off.

"She just got back from being with villains, she probably has alot of emotions inside that shes letting out. If you cant handle it. Go home." He was calm.

Fuyumi was frustrated with your guys father. But she couldn't imagine everything you went through. She wanted to give you a pass, but why take it out on shoto. Why him out of everyone?

The room was now quiet. Fuyumi didnt know what to say anymore. She just didnt understand.

After a while shoto came walking in with the tea that he made. He even put it in a cup with a lid. He stared at you for a moment before walking over to you and handing you it. You took it from him without another word. You could feel how warm it was. It was warming up your hands. You could smell how good it was, but what did you expect Momo picked it out for you. She knew her tea.

"Shoto, if you want we can go. Ill drop you off back at U.A." fuyumi mumbled, but shoto just shook his head.

"If I can I'd like to stay with y/n." he mumbled, fuyumi stared at him for a while. She didnt understand.

"But.." she went to say something but shoto talked over her.

"I can take whatever she has to say, ive said some mean shit to her recently. I deserve whatever she has to say." shoto mumbled, as he got onto the bed and sat at your feet. "Im sorry y/n."

You stared at him for a moment before taking a sip of your.tea, it was as good as it smelt. But while you were enjoying your tea a idea popped into your head. You really wanted to throw this tea at your brother and see if you could burn his other side of his face. But you knew you couldnt do that. That was too mean right? But if you did then he would have matching scars on the other half of his face. But you knew he was already insecure about the scar he already had. So you decided not to be a jerk and ruin the rest of his face. Instead you said the first thing that popped into your head.

"You didn't make me anything I see." you mumbled. Making shoto stare at you. He was waiting for more mean comments to come out of your mouth but this comment made him nervous too. It wasnt like anyone told him that everyone was making you goodies. Maybe he should of known. Maybe he should of made you something on his own anyways.

"I didnt know everyone was making you something, or else I would of did something for you." his voice was shakey.
He didnt know what to say. He didnt wanna say the wrong thing. He just wanted things to be better. Even just a bit. He just wanted his sister back. He wanted to make it up to you. Some how. But the way you were looking at him. The hate in your eyes made his stomach turn. The look in your eyes made it clear that you didnt wanna forgive him. But that wasnt gonna stop him.