Harry, had to go to school in 4 days, and he was scared,  he had something on his mind for the past few years.  He did not want anybody to know this but Harry was gay, he has been for a year and 4 months now.

You see, 16 months ago,  Harry saw a boy with brown hair and ocean blue eyes in the hallway.  He was going to the lunch room when he saw this boy for the first time.  To him it was like a situation of 'love at first sight' towards this mysterious boy.

Who he later, well to be correct 7 months of seeing him, found out his name was Louis Tomlinson.  So well, from that day on he fell in love with a boy who went by that name. 

Harry really wanted Louis to be in his middle school because he wants to stay by Louis side even if it was from the shadows. He loves Louis and he was gay and he was proud.  His family or actually his siblings did not know that their youngest brother was gay.

On the other side of the neighborhood,  yes they live in the same neighborhood.

  We have none other than the one and only Louis William Tomlinson.

Louis was a calm boy most of the time but when he wanted he would crazy,  which is his favorite emotion. Louis doesn't have many hobbies, but his favorite are drawing and writing poems. Louis was very sweet person both by appearance and personality. 

When it came to  Louis's family, Louis has 3 older brothers;

So first we have Levi, who is  20 years old and goes to collage to become a director. Then we have Luke, who is 16 and has a twin brother named Loy,  both boys are really good at scientific related things. then lastly we have Louis who is the youngest.  Well, actually he is suppose to be the second youngest but his younger sister fizzy died when she was 6, in a car crash.

Ever since then Louis feels so insecure about everything weather that be, when people look at him, to even the times when he eats.  For Louis that is the most hard part,  he has to deal with people judging his every move.

But anyway, apart from Louis's family he also had a second cousin (manni note: second cousin,  for those of you who don't know what it means.  The term 'second cousin'  means that on of his parent's cousin's child)  named Zayn. Well, his original name is Zain but to be cool he says his name is spelt with a 'y'. Zain is also the same age as Louis. 

Louis is gay and his family knows about it.  And by 'family' he means his entire family all 624 cousins from his mom's side of the family and 366 cousins from his dad's side of the family and all of the aunts, uncles, grandparents, great grand parents in between. You see, zain is part of Louis's dad side.

Zain's mom's cousin lila is married to louis's father's cousin Devin. So that is how Louis and Zain are related.  What is even more shocking is that Zain knows who louis's crush is. That's right, Louis has a crush on a certain boy.

Now for Zain's situation, Zain has a bit if not a lot of social anxiety and he  is extremely socially awkward.  He does not like people,  well all except for his cousin's louis's class mate Harry Styles.  That is right Zain has known, well, not known but seen  Harry multiple times in the hallway and coming in and out of all of Louis's classes.

Louis doesn't know who Harry is and zain knows that because He has never seen Louis pay attention to Harry, but then we have Zain on the other hand, had a 'love at first glance' situation with Harry.  He saw Harry in the hallway back in grade 4, and ever since then he wants to be Harry's one and only.

Zain is closet gay, but he is okay with that,  he does not want to come out until he feels ready to do it. Zain has a lot of hobbies and his favorite activities are singing, drawing, and he loves to sleep. 

Zain wants to be a singer or maybe have a psychological  degree and be come a therapist.  Zain knows louis's biggest secret, which is that he has a crush on a boy named Liam Payne who  was in Zain's class. 

Zain and Louis are really exexcited to go to school because they get to see their crushes and maybe even tell them that they like them. The only thing that zain wishes for is that he wants to be in the same class as Harry.

*******

Manni:
Okay, I know that you are mad at me because I made fizzy die,  so I am completely sorry for that.  Also do like how there is a love triangle in this story?  How about the fact that zain is louis's cousin or that I spelt zayn in the real say instead of the way he spells it.  Well it is not the real way itnis just how they spelt it in the X Factor boot camp. 

So anyway

bye

( Corona virus, Friday, September 11th, 2020 3:07)