"Something wrong?" Choerry almost whispers.

"I.. don't like it." I grip her arm. She lets out a soft sigh.

Choerry sends a soft smile at me.

"You'll be okay."

I won't. I feel like someone is there. Something is there, waiting for me. I can't go. I tighten my grip.

"I really don't like it." The house seems darker, despite the clear weather.

"It's okay, Yeojin. You'll be okay."

I bury my head into her chest, hands now tugging at her shirt.

"Please.." I weakly plead. I feel an icy touch trailing from my back to my neck, crawling up slowly. I feel like I'm freezing, but burning.

It goes silent for a minute. Choerry leans down to whisper in my ear.

"Let's go back."

I never let go of her shirt even when we arrived back at the triplets'. Maybe I blushed every time Choerry, pet my head, but I kept this slimmer of fear. Like that night.

I only slightly loosened my grip when we entered, completely letting go when I find myself back into Choerry's room, her sitting on her chair and me on her bed. At least this time it's not because she was mad at me. I hope. I couldn't help but look down in embarrassment.

Choerry's POV

If Jaehyun didn't used to be on my kill list, he definitely is now. I cannot unsee the genuine fear Yeojin had in her eyes, and I definitely regret pushing her several times today.

I could sense the immediate shift of mood when we got close to where Yeojin lived, although for some reason I don't think it was entirely Jaehyun's making.

My heart aches when I see Yeojin in this kind of state. I take her hand, making her slightly flinch, and draw circles with my thumb while murmuring a small apology.

Yeojin sighs.

"Can I lay down? I just need to.. yeah."

I nod at her request and she slowly lies her head on my pillow with a pout on her face. Now may not be the right time to call her cute, so I just smile.

"What's so funny?" Yeojin frowns.

Oh she did not just use my own words against me.

"Don't worry, I'm not laughing."

"Then why are you smiling?"

"W- well.. I-" What excuse can I give that doesn't involve me admitting she's cute?

Wait why do I not want to admit she's cute? I've done that a few times already.

"It's okay, you don't have to say anything.." Yeojin smiles at me. It's adorable.

I ponder about asking her what happened back at her house. I wonder if she reacted like that because she was afraid of Jaehyun being near. I clench my teeth at just the sound of his name.