First night together after 4 years online ~

It's 8am, I need to start getting ready. I need to make sure I'm at the airport tonight by 6:30pm to pick him up after I go check in to the hotel, but him a little gift, and go shopping for myself.
All day I couldn't stop worrying and thinking about meeting him for the very first time. I was so nervous, constantly thinking about what if it's awkward, what if he doesn't like how I look in person, what if I'm not how he expected me to be... but now I need to try and relax and shake all those thoughts, it's already 6. As I'm driving to the airport I can't get the idea of how tonight will go though. "I shouldn't be thinking about these things!" I whisper to myself in the car. I don't want to go past his comfort zone, it's literally night one. Maybe I shouldn't stay the night at his hotel.. I pull up to the airport parking lot and shoot him a text.
Me: have you landed yet?
My baby❤️: yeah, getting off now. What are you wearing so I know who to look out for?
I send him a picture of my red cropped vneck tshirt and black ripped jeans and fishnet stockings underneath. I figured I'd dress pretty casual today.
I'm waiting in the lobby of the airport and I hear someone shout my name from a fairly close distance, I turn around to see him walking toward me. The anxiety kicks in and my mind fills with a million thoughts of everything going wrong. Without saying anything he grabs me by my waste and swoops me in for a kiss. All the bad thoughts went away and my whole face goes red.
"I'm so tired, my motion sickness really took a number on me with that flight.. how far is the hotel?" He asks.
"Only like 15-20 minutes away. Wanna stop and get food before we go to the hotel?" I reply.
"No, I really just wanna go rest and clam my stomach down. We can order food."
The car ride to the hotel was way less awkward than I thought it would be. He talked to me about random things the whole drive, it was really nice. My mind however, still couldn't stop thinking about tonight. We made it to the hotel and I helped him get his things to the room. He opened his little present I left for him on the bed and thanked me with a squeezing hug and a kiss.
"Do you still want me to stay the night? Or would you rather spend tonight just getting some rest before we go out tomorrow." I ask him.
"No, I want you to stay. I don't wanna feel alone here. I wanna make sure I have someone to show me around if I decide I want to go out later." He says.
"Okay well I need to stop home then to pick up some clothes, I didn't bring myself anything to change I to for tomorrow or tonight. And I didn't bring and shower supplies." I tell him
"It's fine love, you can borrow some of my clothes if you'd like. I brought extra purposely." He chuckles.
"I guess that's fine. What about tomorrow though?"
"You can wear the same clothes you have on right now. Just get changed now so that you don't have to worry about them being any more dirty tomorrow."
"And what about shower supplies?"
"I'm sure the hotel provided us with some, but you can always stop home if you want to baby. I'd just rather stay here while you do so."
"It's fine, I don't want to leave you alone if you don't want to be."
"Alright well I'm going to go to the bathroom real fast." He gets up and walks over to the bathroom, leaving the door cracked. Without announcing, I begin getting undressed. I always told him online that when he was here I'd be comfortable enough to change in front of him, so I thought today I should prove that I meant it.
"What clothes can I borrow from you?" I ask to him through the walls.
He walks out after I speak to see me in just my bra, underwear, and the fishnets I had on under my jeans which I was in the process of removing. I wore matching black lacy bra and underwear just in case he'd see.
"Wha- uh- sorry" he turns around quickly and apologizes "I didn't think you were changing now, sorry."
"It's fine" I laugh "I told you since about year two I was comfortable enough to get undressed around you, sorry though. I should have said something. I still need you to give me the clothes I can wear though. Want me to get dressed again real quick so you can give me what you want me to wear and I'll get changed in the bathroom?"
He pauses for a moment and takes a breath in and replies, "no, it's fine.. I'm just- I don't want to make you uncomfortable.." he turns around and looks me up and down as I'm siting at the edge of the bed. He still stands there kind of just looking around and thinking.
I start putting my shirt back on since I can clearly see he is uncomfortable in this situation.
"What are you doing?" He asks
"I'll just get changed in the bathroom, I don't want to push you too far out of your comfort zone."
"No no it's fine, sorry I'm just awkward.. and a little shocked.. and excited.. I'll get you some clothes sorry" he rushes over to his bag and rummages through to pull out a tie dyed blue and black baggy tshirt and hands it to me.
"Just the shirt?" I ask
"Yeah, well, I thought that since you told me online that's what you're most comfortable in when ur relaxing.. I figured that's what you'd want"
I take the shirt and smile lightly "as long as it doesn't make you uncomfortable baby." I pull my vneck back off and remove my bra before putting the shirt he gave me on. I noticed that as I took off my bra he looked away for a moment and then back at me.
"Are you going to get into comfier clothes?" I ask
"Oh, yeah." He gets himself out a white tshirt and some shorts. While he's getting his clothes together I take off my fishnets and put them off to the side. I watch as he unbuttons his jeans and slides them to the ground. He turns around but before he fully got his jeans off and turned I noticed he had a boner already. I look away because I could visibly tell he felt awkward and wanted to make things easier for him.
"What are you doing?" He turns back to me to ask
"Hmm? What do you mean?"
"You're just staring at the lamp. Are you okay?"
"Are you okay? I looked away because I could tell you felt awkward"
He removes his shirt revealing his abs and showing that his boxers were low enough to show a good about of his v line. He climbs on the bed over top of me and just looks at me dead in the eyes. The harsh eye contact makes me feel shy and embarrassed, so I look away.
"Oh baby, what's wrong? Embarrassed all the sudden? You think I don't know what your doing?" I smile as he says into my ear. "I know how hard you're trying to tempt me love. Look at me and admit it."
"Admit what?" I ask
"Admit that you're trying to get my attention and make me want you"
"I mean.. I was trying to get you to look at me.."
He doesn't say anything back and just continues staring down at me. I sit up making him sit beside me on the bed. I lean over to him and kiss him. He puts his hand on my head to hold me better and wraps his other hand around my back, pulling me in to sit on his lap. I can feel his hard dick touching my pussy through our clothes. He pulls away and gets shy again.
"Everything okay baby?" I ask sweetly
"Love, is this too much too fast for you? I don't want you getting the idea that all I wa-"
I cut him off, "baby, you're fine. If you don't want to do anything yet I totally understand. I'm comfortable with whatever you're comfortable with." I shift my hips a bit in his lap to press myself more against his boner, his hips lightly bulk into me. Without saying anything else he starts grinding his hips against me so that his dick rubs against my pussy through our clothing. I start to get wet. He starts making out with me again and I quietly moan into his mouth. He moves his hands down my sides and up my shirt. He starts to massage my boobs and play with my nipples while I kiss his neck. I stop for a moment to take my shirt off and then continue kissing him. He flips me over on the bed so that he's back on top of me and starts kissing down my body, leaving hickeys after every few kisses he gives. He stops at my boobs and starts sucking on my nipple and playing with the other in his hand. My nipple becomes hard in his mouth and he gives it a nibble. The slight pain makes me let out a moan and breath harder. He switches boobs and reaches his hand to my underwear and starts rubbing my through my lacy see through panties. He continues kissing down my body until he gets to my thighs. He stops and looks at me from between my legs and lightly kisses my clit through my underwear. By reaction my hips twitch slightly. He pulls off my underwear and kisses my inner thigh. He moves his face closer to my pussy and again lightly kisses me. I start to twitch more, eager for him to burry his face in my pussy. He freezes and says "I don't know what to do" he looks up at me.
We're both virgins. "Just roll your tongue over my clit and give it a suck or a few kisses every so often." I reply.
He puts his head back down and starts licking my clit nice and slow. The feeling of his tongue over my sensitive area causes me to move my hips closer to his face and moan lightly. "mmh.. baby" i moan. My reactions make him feel more confident and he starts moving his tongue faster. My breath picks up and I move my pussy even closer to his face so that he's got his face buried in my wet pussy. "Fuck baby," I mumble breathily, "that feels so good." He tries to stick a finger in and I stop him, "that doesn't feel like much, I'd rather not." He sits up and I look at his hard cock through his boxers. I sit up and crawl my way over to him. I look at his dick and back up at him and ask, "can I?" He laughs and nods. "You should lay down" I suggest. He takes off his boxers and lays down next to where I was. I grab his dick and start lightly licking the tip while looking at him.
"Could you give me pointers?" I ask.
"Sure loves. Just keep in mind the tip is the most sensitive."
I start sucking on the tip of his dick slowly, looking up at him to see his reactions. I take more of him into my mouth and stroke his dick with my hand. I bob my head up and down trying not to let my teeth touch him, which isn't easy when you have TMJ. He rolls his head back and lets out a low moan. I keep sucking and stroking as he moans out my name and grabs at my hair. "Love watch out, I'm gonna cum-" he says and I keep sucking. "Shouldn't you move? B-babygirl-" he cums down my throat. "Why didn't you move? Didn't you say before you wouldn't ever swallow?" He asks. I did say that before. I just shrug my shoulders and wipe my mouth of saliva and cum. "Um.. do you think you could try riding?" He asks in the most awkward way. I laugh it off and say "sure."
"Let me get a condom" he says
I stop him, "it's fine. I'm on the pill."
He smiles and lays back down as I climb on top of him. I take his dick in my hand and place the head of his cock at the entrance of my vagina. I slowly slide it in and he bucks his hips accidentally and I let out a little moan. "Sorry," he says. I smile "it's okay baby" At first his dick inside of me feels uncomfortable and tight. I start slowly moving his cock in and out of me. "oh love.. this is a way better first night than I ever imagined" he says. I lay on top of him and start making out with him while still bouncing on his dick, slowly picking up the pace. As I put him deeper inside me, the better it feels. I moan load into his neck, "fuck, Chris.. ah~ mmh~" he starts to take over and move his hips to control the speed. He starts going slower. "Faster, baby.. I'm gonna cum," I moan in between kisses. He thrusts faster into me and my whole body tenses up and I let out another loud moan, "oh my GOD daddy~" as I cum on his dick. He keeps going at that speed, overstimulating me until he thrusts hard into me and cums inside me. He pulls his dick out of me and I collapse on the bed next to him breathing heavy still. He holds me close to him as we both come down.
"Did I do good?" He asks me
"You made me feel great baby.. was I okay?"
"You were amazing love." He pulls me close to him and kisses me. We cuddles until we fell asleep.