“I don’t want to go out! Brother Ming, can you please not chase me out? I like you, I’ve liked you ever since I was young. We are engaged, you cannot keep treating me like this.”

Dongfang Ming pulled her away and said angrily, “Wang Xiangyun, please conduct yourself with dignity! I will say it one last time. I don’t like you and will never marry you. This engagement will be nullified once I go back to the capital and cancel it. You should also stop pestering me shamelessly. So annoying…”

Cancel the engagement?

This word felt even more painful to hear than hearing him say he didn’t like her.

Wang Xiangyun immediately started to cry. “I don’t agree with this! Brother Ming, I won’t agree with canceling our engagement. If you don’t want to go back to the capital to discuss the marriage then that’s fine. I will wait for you. I will wait for you no matter how long it takes. But I definitely will not agree to cancel the engagement!”

She wouldn’t marry any other person in this life!

Chapter 627

Wang Xiangyun’s weeping face was like a flower after a refreshing rain. It clearly looked like something that would make anyone who saw it feel heartache and pity. However, Dongfang Ming didn’t feel anything at all.

He said something that made her feel even sadder: “I will never marry you no matter what year it is. Your disagreement is completely invalid to me!”

After he finished speaking, he didn’t waste any more time and pulled her out the door.

With the sound of a bang, the room door was shut tightly and it was also locked.

Wang Xiangyun looked at the closed door and tears kept streaming down her cheeks…

It wasn’t that she’d never thought about giving up before…she’d thought about it not so long ago. However, whenever she thought about the man she’d liked since she was young living with another woman, it felt unbearable and made her not want to let him go!

She wanted to be with him no matter what…

At this time, a woman who was about Wang Xiangyun’s age walked over. She wiped her tears and helped her up. “Miss, don’t cry anymore. Let’s go back to our room.”

Her tears kept coming out like a flood that had broken through a dike. Wang Xiangyun mumbled out, “Little Tian, why does Brother Ming always treat me like this? He…he even said he wants to cancel our engagement. Boohoo…”

She hugged her tightly and kept crying. She was very very sad…

The servant girl named Little Tian was also twenty years old but slightly older than Wang Xiangyun by three months. The two of them had grown up together because her grandmother was Wang Xiangyun’s wet nurse. Although she was her servant, they were as close as sisters. Wang Xiangyun would share all her personal thoughts with her.

She was as sweet as her name suggested [1]. Although she wasn’t very beautiful her smile was extremely sweet. Moreover, this name had been personally given to her by Wang Xiangyun!

“Miss, Dongfang Ming perhaps just said that to scare you, don’t take it as the truth. Let’s go back to our room. Don’t cry, if you keep crying your eyes won’t be beautiful anymore…”

Little Tian spoke softly, trying to cheer her up. She helped her back to their room.

When they arrived back in the room, Little Tian asked her to sit down and she went to get some hot water to wipe the tear stains from her face.