THIS IS SO VANILLA AHAHAH

Start from the beginning

  Gerard was confused at first but then caught up with his words and turned a bright scarlet, too.

  "Oh um okay- er, how do you wanna uh d-do it?" Gerard said, hiding his face while he cut some apples.

  "I want our first time to be special Gerard, a-and- just look inside the bouquet of flowers I gave you," Frank told him, embarrassed.

  Gerard glanced over at the item in the other room and glanced back at Frank. But went back to cutting his apples.

  Once he was done, he place them all neatly on the plate and carried it towards where Frank was sitting, which was on the dining table.

  Frank akwardly took a slice but put it back at it's place, kind of nervous from the queasy feeling in lower part of his stomache. Not to mention he was also very, very hard. He managed to cover it almost the whole afternoon until now. Gerard hadn't even noticed until he saw Frank's tent when he stared down at his lap from akwardness.

  Gerard's pupils enlarged and he felt like his pants had tightened, too. So he wasted no time grabbing the bouquet from the other room to bring it back.

  Frank on the other hand was sweating like he never did before, he was finally doing it with the love of his life. You could imagine right?

  As Gerard looked inside the bouquet, he saw the small items and gasped as he felt his pants tighten around him more.

  Frank knew he was blushing but put a straight face on, he was going to be brave and dominant if he wanted Gerard under him moaning in pleasure.

   Gerard took the two objects out and held it in his right hand as he left the room to fucking get Frank.

  Their eyes met as Gerard entered the room and saw a cloud of lust and passion in his beautiful Hazel eyes, he wanted more than anything for Frank to be inside him.

  Gerard felt his breath quicken when Frank stood up and approached him and grabbed his hand, massaging the knuckles a bit and burying his head into the crook of Gee's neck.

  It all went a little too fast, Frank was whispering sweet but dirty things into Gerard's ear while he nibbled on the earlobe.

  "Wanna take this to the bedroom?" Frank said quite confidently, his rough and tattooed hands rubbing circles on the other man's back.

  Gerard complied and was picked up, bridal style and carried to his bedroom. Frank set him on the bed and began undressing. First removing his shirt to show off his tanned and tattooed chest filled drawings that Gerard was aching to touch.

  He was going to reach his boxers after his pants when he saw Gerard that was still a blushing mess, still clothed.

  He smirked and took Gerard's hand and placed them on the rim of his boxers, dragging them down until his Co.ck sprang free and touched his belly.

  Gerard gasped at how big it was, he was even sure if it could fit inside him. It had to be atleast 8 inches. Frank saw him staring and grinned like some idiot.

  "Ready to fit this inside you baby?" Frank let out a low growl, his voiced changed into a husky one that drove Gerard insane.

  Gerard was frozen and could only stare at the magnificent sight before him. He was awoken from his trance when Frank poked him in the cheek and laughed.

" Strip," Frank ordered. He complied immediately and started working his way down to his boxers. Now an all completely naked Gerard laid on his belly on the bed before Frank and he felt like the luckiest man on planet earth.

  He reached for the abandoned lube and con..dom on the table and slicked himself up while jerkin himself off with some lube.

  "Prep?" Frank asked Gerard, he didn't want to get his baby hurt on their first time. Gerard nodded. So Frank coated a reasonable amount of lube on his 2 fingers and slowly pushed in Gerard's pink hole.

  "A-ah~ F-Frankie, " Gerard moaned.

  "Shh baby it'll feel alright," Frank reassured him and added a second digit, stretching him slightly. Scissoring him while Gerard moaned into the pillow.

  Once Gerard's hole looked like it could fit Frank's huge Co.ck, he pulled his fingers out and slowly and deeply started to fuck Gerard. He buried his face into the pillows to hide his moans when Frank was balls deep inside him.

  "No baby, don't hide your pretty sounds," He said while he started to snap his hips.

  Gerard let out a high pitched squeak when felt the tip of Frank's Di.ck hit his prostate. Frank smirked and started to thrust faster and faster while Gerard was moaning like a whore into the pillows.

" Uh huh just like that baby, take it all in and moan for me," Frank bent down spoke in Gerard's ear. He kept snapping his hips while it touched Gerard's repeatedly. It went on for a while until Gerard was almost screaming.

  "Ah ah aah I think I'm ah close Frankie!" Gerard moaned.

  Frank wrapped one of his hands on Gerard's length while panting in his ear.

"Then come for me Baby" Frank panted and soon enough, Gerard spilled all of his cum into Frank's hand.

  Frank kept thrusting inside of Gerard, his head was spinning from oversensitivity.

  Frank finally released inside of Gerard, both of them kept panting when Frank pulled out.

"Thanks Frankie," Gerard managed to say in-between pants.

  Frank looked at Gerard and beamed at him.

  "Anything for you Baby," Frank replied.

  Gerard snuggled into Frank's arm and both of them lay on the bed, sleeping like there was no tomorrow.