∑ 17: Final Turn!

Start from the beginning

"Ultima attacks your Vanguard!" Gyze attacked Chrono with Ultima. Chrono looked at his hand and his damage zone.

"You still don't get it, do you? You are part of the Void. If you hadn't found the Vanguard, you would have had an empty existence, and no one would be blaming you." Chrono (14 years old) said who reappeared to torment him.

"I already made my decision." He answered Chrono. "For the Vanguard and for all... I need all the power to grab the future. Now I just have to take him home." He added Chrono, who was defending himself against Ultima's attack, and also managed to stop Gyze's attack.

"No matter what happens from now on, I am going to live my life to the limit, and with pride. Only then can I return this favor. Stand and Draw!" Chrono said, as he took a letter from the top of his deck.

"Chronojet Dragon Z Skill: control the BIND zone grade 3 ZTB and I can use it as a cost of Stride. Show me the future that 'I' really want. Stride Generation! Chronovisor Heritage." Chrono called his new stride, and this Chronodragon, its color was white like the same as the other two (Chrono dran and Chronojet Dragon Z) and it also was accompanied by Chrono Dran and Heart Thump Worker.

"Thanks for guiding me. Thanks for giving me a future." Chrono said, while he touched the Dran card. "You can do it!" Said a female voice which Chrono recognized...

"Yes, I will no longer hesitate. Kazuma! I'm going to bring your butt home, where everyone is waiting for your return." Mentioned Chrono, while Chronovisor attacked Gyze. "Guard!" but... Gyze manages to stop Chrono's attack is stopped.

"Turn End." Chrono said smiling. "Chronovisor Skill: I return four G units, and have an additional turn, I just skip the ride phase and call Heritage again." Added Chrono... "This is over Gyze!" Said Chrono.

"Go Redon!" Shion attacked Gyze, but... Gyze stopped the attack.

"Go Altmile!" Shion attacked Gyze again, managing to harm Gyze. "It's simple... We just have to believe in our own possibilities." He added Shion .

"Attack!" Tokoha attacked Gyze, but he fought. "This isn't over yet!" Tokoha attacked with Diane.

"Triple Drive: (grade 3) / (grade 3) / Critical trigger, I give all effects to Kera!" Said Tokoha, who failed to hurt him with Velhemina... "Now our future will Bloom!" Tokoha attacked with Kera, making him damage to Gyze.

"Active the skill of Chrono dran Z: I show my opponent is a card with grade 1 or 3, plus it took a card from my BIND zone and put it in my hand." Chrono called 5 rearguards. "With the boost of Dran , Heritage attacks your Vanguard!" Chrono attacked Gyze...

"Guard!" Gyze block the attack of Chrono, "Triple Drive! Heal trigger!/ No trigger (grade 3) / Critical trigger!" said Chrono revealing two trigger. "Gyze, this is your End!" He added.

"Gyze! Our future starts here, and you are not in it!" Chronovisor Heritage attacks Gyze, the attack breaks Gyze in half causing a Light to cover him until he disappears. Little by little the Relics begins to disappear and things returned to normal, but Try 3...

"This is the end and you know it, right?" Dran said... "soon everything will disappear. All the space-time that unites both ways will be destroyed. What was left of The Stride Gate, the ruins in Egypt, that includes our link." He added.

" He added