Chapter 2

I sit up and stretch my arms causing the sheet to uncover my naked torso. I look over and Hopes still sleeping and I smirk as I place my legs on either side of her. She still doesn't wake up. I start grinding down on her and begin to suck hard on her exposed neck. She moans softly and it spurs me on. I suck on her pulse point leaving bruises in my wake. I sit up and see all the bruises left from last night.

"Get up Hope we have work to do." I whisper in her ear and get out of bed. I head into the bathroom as Hope gets ready. I smirk as the black veins are protruding on my face again. I snap my fingers and I have a new outfit. I'm wearing a black sweater with a black short skirt. I walk back out and Hopes on the phone.

"Alright bye."

"What was that about baby?" I ask walking up to her.

"I just got a hold on all of my hybrids and now they're on their way here. And I have some looking for something."

"Well we have something to do. I have a contact and we're meeting him in New York. I need you there."

"Can I eat first I'm starving. I could use a good breakfast." She says flashing her veins

"Well lucky for you we're meeting him at a bar. Perfect food all ready for you to suck the life out of them." I say walking my fingers up the middle of her chest.  "Also we need a car I don't want the wind to mess up my hair."

"Well Then lets go to the dealership. I needed a new lambo anyways."

I transport us to the dealership in Mystic Falls.

"Which car does my lady want?" Hope says and since I've turned her  humanity off her accent has come out way thicker than it was before. Totally hot.

"Hmm. I want that one." I point to an Electric Blue Porsche.

"Alright."

We walk up to it and a guy comes up to us.

"Your taste is good."

"Hmm. I know." Hope speeds up to him. "You will give us this car because we're nice people then after we leave you will forget about it."

"I will you give you the car and forget you were here."

"That's right. Now don't scream." I stand next to Hope as she gulps his blood down. Since he was the only one in here besides here I let her do it. His body falls to the floor and I spell the cameras to wipe that part out of the footage.

"Was that really necessary you could've killed him first."

"Well I got really hungry. Now don't we have somewhere to be." Hope licks the blood off her chin. We smirk and get in the car. I let Hope drive since I really didn't want to.

A Few Hours Later

We finally reach the bar we're meeting the guy at and it's hidden so we can just walk in. We get out and I take Hopes arm as we walk in. Hope opens the door and she looks at every single person here. I see my contact and I look to Hope.

"That man in the corner is for me. Everyone else I don't care." I smirk and kiss her cheek then go and sit down across the guy.

I hear Hope get at it and there are screams and blood squirting. The guy looks terrified. I just look at him.

"You're Slater yes?"

"Y-Yes."

"Good. Now I need your help with finding a few people for me. And if I hear that you told anyone about what I say I will kill you and you can be certain it will be painful."