All the other members also realized it at the same time. Even Zhang Tie was admiring Barley's intelligence. However, their plan to make money by Sharwin's notes failed in the same afternoon. When Fatty Barley was planning the price of a copy of Sharwin's notes, Burwick made all the horny students boisterous once again.

...

"Hurry up, let's go find Burwick. He has already made a copy of the notes from the biology classes over the past couple of years and turned them into a brochure called <Identification Brochure of Dangerous Living Beings in the Survival Training >. He's giving it out for free. Come on, let's go get one!"

One guy shouted during the break. Hearing his words, almost all the horny students in the classroom ran out of the classroom, leaving the members of the brotherhood blankly staring at each other. After a while, Barley opened his mouth widely and finally cursed—Damn...

At that moment, Zhang Tie suddenly felt an uncomfortable feeling in his heart...

The speed and preparation of the guy named Burwick really shocked Zhang Tie.

Starting from the <Identification Brochure of Dangerous Living Beings in the Wild Training Survival>, all the horny students nervously began to prepare for their survival training during the last few days of the week, which included preparing the necessary equipment and living materials. Each one of them could only take five days worth of food at most for the survival training. As for weapons, luggage, medicine, or something else, they could bring as many as they wanted...

In these days, Glaze's group was never seen in the school cafeteria again. It was impossible for them to show off in the school cafeteria anymore. Actually, they would feel reluctant gazes, so they directly ate in hotels outside the school.

"Guess what Glaze's group ate this noon?" There would always be someone shouting this when queuing up in the cafeteria. Hearing his words, all the other horny students started to laugh out loudly.

In contrast, Burwick became increasingly more popular at school, resulting in a great number of people standing by his side.

Zhang Tie didn't know why, but ever since Monday, his heart always pounded and his hands sweated more than usual. These days, he felt weak for no reason. On Tuesday when Zhang Tie arrived at the Railway Station once again, he found more magistrates patrolling the area than usual. Out of curiosity, he asked a person nearby about what had happened. It turned out that many people were burnt to death in that fire accident near the Railway Station a couple of days ago. That's why those magistrates nearby the railway station became more alert, though they seemed to have found no clues regarding that fire accident.

Zhang Tie arrived at the grocery store as usual. While settling the accounts, a heart pounding feeling was felt again, causing him to make two consecutive mistakes. Zhang Tie smiled bitterly and pushed all the beads back to their original places before he started to calculate again.

"What's wrong?" Donder asked to Zhang Tie when he realized something was off about him.

"Nothing serious, just a little bit distracted. These days, my heart has been speeding up for no reason!"

"Heart speeding up for no reason?" Hearing this, Donder gradually frowned. "Does anyone from your family have a heart disease?"

"No!"

"Did you have such a feeling before?" Donder continued.

"Also no. I started to feel it this Monday!" Zhang Tie answered honestly.