"Are you sure? What if his parents are around?" Lily's eyes widened. "What if Sirius sees you? After what happened between you, he would not like that."

"We'll see." She looked around and moved towards him. "Hey, Regulas."

He looked surprised. None of Sirius' friends had talked to him until absolutely necessary. "Hi." He said softly and went back to looking for books.

"How have you been?" She asked, trying to start a conversation.

He looked at her to make sure that she was talking to him. She was. His eyes swept the store looking for someone.

"They are not here. I checked." She smiled at Regulas and surprisingly, he smiled back at her.

"I have been okay. You?" He asked.

"Great. How were things during summer?" Her eyes filled with kindness.

Regulas know what she meant and her genuine concern touched his heart. "They were angry but didn't take it out on me. They are making Sirius come home for Christmas." He answered truthfully.

"Oh." She looked scared. Scared of what they might do to Sirius. "But what if-" Regulas suddenly stiffened and walked away from her. She looked around and saw Walburga and Orion Black entering the store. They hadn't seen them and she didn't want them to. She held her breath as they walked past her, not acknowledging the presence of a 'blood traitor'.

She met Lily outside and told her about Christmas. They walked in silence, trying to think of a solution.

The children spent 2 blissful hours in the Alley shopping for books and robes before Lily went back to her home and everyone else to the Potter Manor.

* * * * *

It was 2 am when Juli was sitting in her room with James, Sirius and Peter, a silence filled the room.

Juli took out 3 vials which were filled with a strange looking potion. She handed one to each boy. They all took out the Mandrake leaf from their mouths and put it in the vial. She locked eyes with Peter but immediately broke contact.

"Hair" Juli reminded.

They plucked a strand of their hair and added it to the potion.

"Now remember: Amato Animo Animato Animagus, like every evening."

They all nodded and chanted it before gulping the potion down. Sirius gagged at the taste.

"This is the last full moon Remus spends alone." Juli smiled.

* * * * *

They were now a group of fifth years and found a compartment to sit in together on September 1st.

"It's nice that they are finally speaking. I was tired of reading their messy hand writing." Remus told Juli. She nodded.

"We can hear you, Remus. We are right here." Sirius hit him laughingly.

"Where is Lily?" James asked.

"I met her during Prefects' meeting and then she left with Severus."

"Again?" He huffed.

"They are best friends, Jamie. Let them be." Juli shrugged. James didn't respond and put his head against the window, trying to get some sleep before they reached.

"Juli can I talk to you?" James' eyes snapped open and Peter's question took everyone by shock. They could sense he wanted to say something since a long time but didn't know what it was.

"Sure." She got up and opened the compartment door letting him go first. The others gave her a worried look. "It's fine. Nothing I can't handle."

Remus noticed that Sirius looked worried, too. James looked confused and angry. "Maybe I should come, too." He offered.

"You don't need to. It's okay." Juli told her brother and gave Sirius a heart warming smile which went unnoticed by James. She shut the door behind her.

"So?" She asked.

He played with his hands, not knowing where to place them. "I know things went terribly wrong before and I really am sorry."

"Doesn't matter." Juli was already annoyed. She kept tapping her feet, waiting for him to be over with it.

"We spent a lot of time together during summer and I realized that I have feelings for you." She stared at him, at a loss for words.

"Once we reach school, I was wondering if you would maybe give me another chance and go to Hogsmeade with me."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note: What now? What if she says yes...

Anyway, please vote and let me know what you think.

Thank you! <3