Chapter 1-The Beginning

Dear Noah,
I am glad to inform you that we have requested your presence to attend the next season of total drama. This season will be a collaboration with another popular game show and will be hosting this said event.

There will be a car arriving to your place to pick you up, and take you to the secret location where our event will take place at 4:30 pm.

With that being said, We hope you enjoy your time during Total drama: dramageden, contestants.

From your favourite host,
Chris McClain

"Are you fucking kidding me, I did not sign up for another stupid game hosted by that egotistical maniac" I put my hands behind my head I was just trying to finish hw when I got this stupid ass email.

I look back at the email and relised their was a PS.

Ps: yes, Noah and Courtney, you did sign up for this, on the contracts it clearly states 'that if requested you HAVE TO attend future games and or talk shows.'

The email attached was an image one of the contracts pages where courtney and I did sign, with the same exact wording on it.

"God fucking dammit Chris" I said sighing. I'll just have to get eliminated quickly so I dont have to go through all that torture. All I wanted to do was pay attention to school right now. But nooo~ I'm just a toy for that phsycopath to play with and get views off of.

I look at the time as the clock struck 4:20.
.
..
.....

I ONLY HAVE 10 MINUTES TO PACK

I quickly got up from my chair knocking over my chair in the process and quickly looked around for my back pack; then proceeded to dump every thing out.

Cringing watching all my binders and books falling out uncerimoniusly; I mutter a quick sorry to them, and rushed over to my drawers and grabbed some of my cloths and threw it in the bag.

I quickly took a glance of my room and spotted some books and quickly grabbed them. 'If I'm there for only a couple of days I need some entertainment'

Five minutes left.

I quickly ran to the front of my room and grabbed my shoes. Running out my room with my bag on my shoulder and my shoes in my hand I saw my parents in the entertainment room.

"Where you going honey," my mum asked.

"Not sneaking off to hook up with some chick are you," my dad asked with a small chuckle at the end.

"Father, first off eww, you know I do not belive in things like That" the shear thought of it left a gross taste in my toung.
"Second off, you remember Chris McClain?" I asked

"Well of course son, he was the really hot host that hosted that reality game show you where on." my mother said, with her signature giggle.

"MoOoOm," I said with a frown; "Well he decided it be funny to force us to play another one of his games, and he just notified me 7 minutes ago, and I have like 2 minutes till a stupid car comes to pick me up to leave. Not like I have any choice,"

"Oh, that's swell sweaty, we will definitely watch your show when it starts airing" My mother said clapping her hands together almost stabbing herself with her sewing needle.

"No need, I will try to get off the show as soon as I can. So see you guys again soon." I say as I left the house with a small wave.

I know my parents would watch it when it aired anyways, they are way to loveing.

gross.

I could hear my parents fair wells as I left the sanctuary of my home.

I looked down the road and saw a black car heading it's way towards me.

hit me I dare you.

I relised I was still holding my shoes, but that's not a big deal I'll just put them on when I get into the car.

As the car pulled over got a glimpse of my driver. He was big man, Kinda looked like those body guards you would see on tv, you know Sunglasses, shaved hair, the spiral ear peice, and black suit. Which in my opinion shouldn't be suited for the bodyguard job you could barley move in that.

He gave me a little nod when he stopped the car, which I assumed was a invintation to get in the car. I really didnt want to get on this guys bad side so I preceded to hop inside the car.

When I sat down and buckled up, soon after the car started moving  again.

"This is going to be a long ride so, get comfy kid." A gruff voice for whomever I could only assume came from the; well the only other person in the car with me said.

"Ok," is all I said as I opened my backpack and grabbed one of my books and started to read.

🔪841 words🔪