Jealousy/Punishment

read in dark mood

Y/n POV:
me and mattia are at the mall and we are just walking around. I only bought a pair of jeans from forever 21 and we on our to the food court because mattia was hungry but we got stoped by to girls that are mattias type blonde hair etc.

1 girl: omgg mattia can we get a picture with you?
m: yeah ofc
2 girl: your going to take the picture

she said as she handed the phone to me.

y: uhh okay, you guys ready?
1 girl: hurry up
*y/n head* this bitch

I took the pictures and gave the girl her phone back and she didn't even say thank you.

I walked anyway thinking that Mattia was behind me but he wasn't he was still talking to those girls and one of them had there hand on his chest he didn't do nothing about it. He looked my way and then told the girls something and started to walk to me I started walking faster well he called out for me but I just kept walking. He caught up with me and pulled me into the family bathrooms.

m: your being a brat.

I just rolled my eyes and looked the other way when he grabbed my chin and made me look at him.

m: you know what if your going to be a brat I'm going to treat you like one.

he started to kissed me rough picked me up and put me on the sink and took off my skirt and panties and he slid in to me with out a warning and I just rolled my eyes back he is so big he is not even all the way in.

m: fuck your so tight, ima fuck this pretty little pussy of yours.
y: please do mmmm fuck your so big
m: yeah you like daddy's dick in your pussy baby.
y: yess daddy I love it.

he went faster and harder I started to shake I was a moaning mess.

m: your such a slut, jealous of girls that don't mean nothing to me.
y: bu-
m: i don't want to hear it. All I want to hear is ur pretty moans.

he want harder it felt so good but it started to hurt I couldn't take it anymore.

y: daddy it hurts slow down.
m: your going to take this dick like the slut you are.
y: yes daddy.

I through me head back and just moaned his name then he put his hand around my neck.

m: are you close yet baby.
y: mmm yes daddy.

and that's when he came then pulled out.

y: wait I didn't cum
m: yeah Ik

he said as he zipped up his pants and helped me put my clothes back on