Detour ⚠️

Beginne am Anfang

Our lips worked feverishly against each other. Both of us hungry. I moaned softly when I felt her tongue stroke against my bottom lip and shot into my mouth. Her hands fell from my neck and worked their way to the hem of my shirt.

I pulled away for air, my lungs burning as Natasha ripped my shirt up and over my head before reconnecting us. Her hands weren't done yet and started to unbutton my pants too. I smiled against her lips before pulling away to take my jeans off.

Her eyes widened as they scanned my body, and I blushed as I crossed my arms. "You're so beautiful. You know that?" She cooed and I blushed some more as her hands grabbed my arms and pulled them away from my body.

"So beautiful and you're all mine." She husked as she pushed my arms and urged me to lay down. I did, laying in my back as Nat sat up on her knees as I watched her. My hand rested on her thigh as she ran her own hands over my body, tingling my skin.

She attacked my neck as she leaned down and I couldn't help but whimper as she sucked and soothed with her tongue.

Her hands sneakily found my bra hinge and unhooked it as I did the same. We spent a minute just admiring each other before she got to work massages and kissing my breasts.

"Oh god.." I moaned softly as my own hands found her warm chest and rubbed softly. She hummed in pleasure. She continued her assault on my skin before I was a flushed and squirming mess.

"Please Nat." I begged and she smirked. "I love it when you beg for me." She husked and she trailed her hand down my stomach and pulled the elastic of my panties back.

"What do you want?" She asked as she worked her fingers into my panties. The excitement was bubbling inside of me and threatened to explode. I threw my head back and let out a low moan. "Whatever you give me." I answered weakly and she smiled before ripping my panties off, doing the same with her own.

I looked down, mesmerized as she watched me like I was her prey. Her gaze made me whimper and I moaned as she reconnected our lips in a swift movement. I felt her smile against me as her fingers finally found my folds and traced them. I moaned into her mouth as she found my clit and toyed with it.

She pulled away and moaned softly as she listened to me be pleased by her. "You're so hot, you don't even know how much it turns me on." She whined as her eyes screwed shut. Her mouth fell open and my eyes widened as I watched her other free hand trail down to her own core.

She bit her lip as her fingers lazily stroked herself. I moaned at the sight and arched my back further into her touch. I gripped the car seat tightly as my other hand found my breasts and toyed with them.

"Oh my god..." she moaned softly, her eyes screwing shut as she played with herself and matched her movements on me. I moaned with her as she stroked and played with my clit.

I was a complete wreck by this point, already shaking and sweating like a mess. I was already on the verge of release just from watching her.

She opened her eyes and looked me up and down before giving me a lazy smirk. "You like that don't you?" She teased and I bit my lip harshly as my face flushed. "You like watching me." She whispered and I nodded. She smirked before shutting her eyes again and leaning back against the side of the car, her head thrown back in pleasure.

My head felt dizzy and my body light with the intense arousal. I watched completely frozen as she ran her fingers over her own folds and touched herself in-front of me.

How the hell did we get here? I wondered but didn't dwell on it. "Ugh yes." She moaned softly and I whimpered desperately as I watched her fingers disappear into her core. She moaned again as she began pumping them, making sure to hit her clit with her palm.

Her other hand worked lazily over my heat as she pumped into herself. "Fuck." She grunted and I saw her face scrunch up as her orgasm lurked nearer.

I moaned at the same time as her as her hand sped up and she curled her fingers. "I'm about to come." She whispered and I grabbed the hand that was touching me. She squeezed my hand as her body spasmed and her mouth fell open in a silent moan.

She looked so amazing in that moment. In complete pleasure and ecstasy.

She slowed down and pulled her fingers out before taking a few deep breathes. Once she regained her consciousness she leaned back forward and over me. I gulped as I my heart pounded in my ears.

She stuck her fingers in my mouth and I sucked on them as she moaned again. I bucked my hips up as her hand found me again.

"You're so wet from that." She smiled proudly before finally touching me again. "Please Nat I'm already close." I begged and she bit her lip before kissing down my stomach and making her way between my legs.

"Look at me." She husked and I looked down, meeting her dark green eyes before she darted her tongue out and licked a long stroke up my core.

I instantly cried out in pleasure, finally getting what I wanted. Natasha groaned as she watched my reaction, the sound sending vibrations through me. She licked hard and fast, lapping me up.

My hand weaved into her hair and I pulled and tugged her closer to me, the stimulation enough to finally send me over. "Fuck baby.." I cried as she continued to eat me out.

My orgasm hit me hard and my body shook. I finished within seconds of her first lick and I couldn't even be embarrassed about it, that's how lost I was. I saw stars as the pleasure blinded all my senses.

Slowly I made my way back to the real world. The car seemed to slow down I figured we had made it to our destination. We still had a mission to do.

But Natasha just flopped onto my sweaty chest and listened to my heart pound. Slowly our breathing returned to normal and I played with her hair as she shut her eyes and hugged me.

I saw her smile and I kissed the top of her head. "That was fucking amazing." I said amazed still basking in my post orgasm state.

"I think you might have a masterbation kink." Nat murmured against my chest. I blushed and she giggled as my heart sped up again. "I think you're right."

She looked up at me and sighed. "I don't want to finish the mission." She whined as she rubbed her eyes, suddenly seeming tired after all the adrenaline drained away.

"Well we're here so maybe I should actually help you with your suit now."

Long story short we retrieved the data we needed and only made it back to SHIELD 3 hours late. One because of the detour and two because of our lack of concentration during the mission because of said detour.

At least we could blame the sex hair on a fight with some criminals.

AN I don't even know what to say so imma just leave this here 😀