Chapter 2

This is really creeping me out, what should I do? 

I will not keep on thinking about this I have classes I better go to, like now. So I just closed the door maybe a little too hard that I woke up the whole building, oops...

The journey from my house to the Uni is quite short and I always enjoy walking under the green beautiful trees that reminds me of home. My day was very boring as I don't really have friends, like I don't have anything against anybody but no one in my class I would like to befriend, they are all too serious, all about degrees, homework, project, future...

I just want to enjoy the moment with no further complications. On my way back home I stopped by the super Market and picked up some stuff to make dinner, I crave home-cooked "Lasagnas à La Bolognaise" very delicious *chef's Kiss... 

As I arrived at my flat and opened the door, I felt a little dizzy for no reason I closed my eyes for some time, what is going on for God sake, I tried to turn on the lights but it's not working, not this again. 

the electricity in this place is shitty I mean one of the reasons that made it cheap, and because it happened to many times, I bought quite a lot of candles that will help me get through the shitty moments again cause I hate darkness. 

I easily found my candles and matches and started putting them around my flat, and jumped to my tiny kitchen to make dinner, this recipe my mom taught it to me and I love it because & delicious, 2 makes me feel full and 3 lasts about 2 to 3 days that means I don't have to cook until I finish it. 

Anyway, I finished preparing my dinner and put it in the oven for a sec so the cheese gets that golden colour and stay warm. Now I really need a shower, I started showering as the usual starting with my hair and the rest of my body, one second I felt goosebumps all over my body 

" Who are you? " I quickly rinsed my face from the shampoo, looked around there is nobody, I took a deep breath and tried to finish my shower as soon as possible, just when I got out of the shower I felt someone"s hand on the back of my neck tracing tiny circles, my mouth is open but I can't scream, what is going on, my mind can't progress whatever is happening.

I started shaking and hot tears pouring down my cheeks, " Shhh Honey?" 

I barely managed to say who are you while clenching my towel, as I can't see anybody near me, nor I can move.

" I am who I am, and you belong to where I am. soon you will see." 

" what, what will I see, who are you, please leave me alone" 

The next thing I know, was me gasping for air like someone was trying to kiss me real hard that I almost choked then nothing but darkness. 

I woke up after an hour or something lying on the ground not having a clue of what happened or what should I react... but my mind screamed at me to go to Elsa... The witch... that happened to be one of my neighbours...

******************************************************* To be continued

I would like to suggest you this music as a background for the story, Enjoy and let me know your thoughts about the story.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PaF4cGzTRcQ