𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕥 𝔻𝕚𝕧𝕚𝕕𝕖 𝕔𝕙. 4

Börja om från början

Mrs. Beaver gasp, "You've seen Aslan?" Mr. Beaver ask, "What's he like?" Mrs. Beaver added.

"Like everything we've ever heard" the fox answers, "You'll be glad to have him by your side in the battle against the witch" it added, "But we're not planning on foghting tany Witch" Susan replies.

"But surely, King Peter, the prophecy!" the fox looks at Peter, "We can't go to war without you" Mr. Beaver adds, "We just want our brother back" Peter answers.

Time Skip:

We are walking to a mountain now, I look to my right and saw a frozen river, "Now, Aslan's camp is near the Stone Table just across the frozen river" Mr. Beaver points.

"River?" Peter ask, "Oh, the river's frozen solid for a hundred years" Mrs. Beaver answers, "It's so far" Peter replies.

"It's the world, dear. Did you expect it to be small?" Mrs. Beaver ask, "Smaller" Susan reolies, I giggle, and we continue walking down.

We were on a clear path, leaving footprints behind, "Come on, humans! While we're still young" Mr. Beaver calls as I huffed, catching my breath, "If he tells us to hurry one more time, I'm gonna turn him into a big, fluffy hat" I heard Peter said, crouching down so Lucy could climb his back, giving her a piggy back ride.

I laughed as his comment, "Hurry up! Come on!" Mr. Beaver calls again, "He is getting a little bossy" Lucy said.

"Behind you! It's her!" Mrs. Beaver yells, "Run! Run!" we all hurriedly run as the jinggling sound of the bells neared.

We all quickly run in the woods, "Inside! Dive! Dive!" Mr. Beaver orders then we quickly hid down a small cave-like wall, "Quick! Quick! Quick! Quick!" Mrs. Beaver said.

Then after a few seconds the sound of the bells stops then footsteps could be heard

I saw the shadow of the person and it looks like a man, Lucy gasp a little, then the person walks away, "Maybe she's gone" Lucy said.

"I suppose I'll go look" Peter said but was stopped by Mr. Beaver, "No! You're worth nothing to Narnia dead" Mr. Beaver then walks slowly, "Well, neither are you, Beaver" Mrs. Beaver adds.

"Thanks, sweetheart" then he goes out, we wait for him but nothing.

Then suddenly Mr. Beaver reveals himself upside-down which Lucy caught by surprise causing her to scream, "Come one! Come out! I hooe you've been good 'cause there's someone here to see you!" then we all slowly got out from hiding and saw a man standing by his sleigh, "Father Christmas!" I joyfully yells as I approach him, smiling widely.

"Merry Christmas, sir" Lucy said, following me behind and to my side as I stop in front of the man, "It certainly is, Lucy, since you have arrived" Father Christmas said.

"Look, I've put up with a lot since I got here, but this--" Susan was cutted off by Peter, "We thought you were the Witch" Peter said.

"Yes, yes. I'm sorry about that but in my defense, I have been driving one of these longer than the Witch" Father Christmas explains.

"I thought there was no Christmas in Narnia" Susan said, "No. For a long time. But the hope that you have brought, Your Majesties, is finally starting to weaken the Witch's power. Still, I dare say you could do with these" then he takes his bag full of toys.

"Presents!" Lucy said as we both go nearer him then Father Christmas hands a little bottle with red liquid inside, "The juice of the fire flower. One drop will cure any injury. And though I hope you never have use it..." then he hands a dagger to Lucy.

"Thank you, sir, but I think I could be braver enough" she replies.

"I'm sure you could" Father Christmas said, "Lucy, you are brave enough" I chuckle, she looks at me smiling, "But battles are ugly affairs" the smile on my face was replace by a worried look.