The Beginning Of Drama

Start from the beginning

Her eyes grew wide and she gasped.

She quickly covered her mouth,after she realized that she let out a sound. But unfortunately one of the guys looked up and saw her hiding behind the wall.

She looked directly in his face,Sanie couldn't see him very clearly,but at least she could see that he had a curly afro.

She walked 2 steps back trying to get in the house,but the guy got up and aprouched her.

Guy: wait!..please don't Go!..we need your Help!!!

He pulled her back on her shirt.

She was scared to death thinking that he'll hurt her.

Sanie: *screams* DARI(GCO)

Guy: *coveres her mouth*shhhhh...I'm not gonna hurt you okay..I'm sorry for doing this girl,*voice braking*but we desperately need your help..please..Its My Friend..He got Shot!.

Sanie could hear the heartbreak in his voice,and she could see tears in his eyes waiting to fall.

She also noticed that he had a bloody nose and a busted lip..seems like he got beaten up or something.

One thing You should no about Sanie,she has a very good heart,and she likes to help people. And seeing the sadness in this guy's eyes..immediately soften her.

Then She scardly nodded, and he slowly removed his hand of off her mouth.

Afro Dude: *about to cry*t-thank you so much..

Sanie: *stuttering* t-then w-what d-do y-you want me to do?

Afro Dude: *sniff*i-is that your house?

Sanie: *nodding* yes

Afro Dude: can we please bring him inside...

Sanie: uuuuh...*nodding* a-alright.

Afro dude: thank you so Much! *tears falls down*..you don't know what this means to me right now.

The Afro headed dude ran back to his friends and told them the news.

Sanie just stood there in awe.

Allot of thoughts went through her mind at that very moment,like..who are these guys?,are they dangerous?,is she doing the right thing?..but most of all.. what will her older Brother Darian, say about this?

Afro dude P.O.V

Me: Listen Up ya'll...we gotta get him inside the house!

Guy2: *crying* what fucking House!!!

Me: *points at the girl* Her House!!..

Guy3: then Let's Hurry up and get him inside!!!!

Normal P.O.V

Sanie stood there,watching how they lifted the injured guy from the ground.

One of them had 2 long braids,he was holding the injured guy's arms,and this other guy with short curls had his feet,followed by a guy with a blondish mowack. So they carried him over to Sanie

Sanie could see that they all looked beaten up.

The braided guy had a blue eye and busted lip.

The Curly headed guy had a bloody mouth and he limped.

And The mowack dude head a bloody nose,blue eye and a busted lip.

She panicked as she saw all the blood seeping out the Injured guy's clothes.

But to tell the truth,they all looked terrible.

Afro dude: *panicking*Open The Damn door!!!

Sanie rushed to the door and opened it.

Darian's P.O.V

What the hell is Sanie doing down there?..

*Looks At My watch*

What the hell?..its 11:50pm!!..

I'm trying to fucking sleep over here!

I heard lots of bangs and shouts..so I got in my shoes and went down stairs.

There better be a very good explanation for this,cause I ain't getting out of my beauty sleep for nothing.

Normal P.O.V

As they made their way inside,they layed the injured guy on the sofa.

The braided dude took of his jacket and pressed it against the wound of the injured guy,to stop the blood from oozing out more.

The Curly head and The mawack dude was kneeling down in front of him and they looked very concerned.

Sanie just stood there,starring at his lifeless body.

Afro dude: *runs up to her*you got ice?!!!!

Keisha: *shocked* y-yes...

Afro dude: well,go get some!!!

Sanie shaked a bit,then turned..only to bump in her older brother..Darian...looking shocked as ever.

Darian: what...The..Hell..Is Going on in here????

Sanie: I-I..uuum this guy *points at the injured guy* he- he.(GCO)

Curly head: Listen up bro..we're sorry for showing up in ya'll house like this!..*crying* but our Brother needs help...like Seriously Needs Help!!!

Braid guy: Just Please understand Bro!!...we don't wanna lose him!!..

Mowack Dude: *crying* H-HELP HIM!!!

Darian: ......... O_O

Darian was silently shocked. He didn't know how to react on this.

Sanie: *tears up*please Darian..we gotta help him!...Please!!

Darian: *sigh* fine... *hold his head* I'll take him to the hospital

All The guys: NOOOO!!!...Don't!!!!

Darian and Sanie: O_O

____________________________________

Yeah so that's all for now...Imma update more when I'm not busy with school -_____-

Don't worry though...ya'll chicks will be in the story in the next chapter or the 3rd..I'll see when I'll add ya'll shawties in ;)