✉ 𝑡𝑒𝑛𝑡ℎ 𝑙𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟

Beginne am Anfang

Would he really confront (Y/n) later or simply return her notebook and pretend that he never knew that she was his secret admirer he was dying to meet?

He briefly glanced at the time to see that there was still 15 minutes before dismissal. Sakusa sighed softly before going back to his thoughts.

He reminiscenced the day he first received his letter from his admirer, he was just neutral about it with a hint of curiosity and amusement. He didn't know someone would write a letter to confess their admiration for someone while lowkey dissing them at the same time.

A week later then the second letter came, he remembers himself feeling impatient since he still hasn't known how his secret admirer would only send a letter once a week. That was also the time when he started looking forward to the future letters written for him.

After a week of waiting, the third letter finally arrived. It was that time when his admirer had told him how envious she was on the passion he had. She also gave him a simple necklace that he started to treasure. Furthermore, that week was the first time his eyes first met her (e/c) colored ones.

Then there was the fourth letter, the one that nearly gave him a panic attack. Looking back at that time, Sakusa remembered himself panicking about how he hasn't received a single letter for nearly two weeks straight. He even thought that his admirer gave up on him. He could recall the relief that he felt when he saw a familiar (f/c) colored envelope among the other envelopes he had.

He guessed that during that time he already started taking interest in his secret admirer without knowing it.

He then recalled how he finally found out about how he also took a liking towards his admirer after reading the fifth letter sent to him. Sakusa liked the fifth letter the most because in that letter it was mentioned how his admirer liked his straightforwardness that was judge upon by several people.

An unnoticeable soft smile formed in Sakusa's lips remembering the feeling of bliss he felt while reading the sixth, seventh, and eighth letter sent to him.

In the sixth letter, his admirer shared about how she saw him from afar. When he read about how she saw him as a protagonist who was on a journey to reach the unreachable, Sakusa felt an overwhelming pride course through his nerves. He wondered why his admirer used the term protagonist though.

In the seventh letter, he felt lovestruck knowing how deep he fell for his secret admirer. It was that time when he felt glad because he tried reading the letter instead of throwing it to the trash. It was also that moment when he found himself wanting to meet his secret admirer in person. He wanted to talk to her, ask her about the other things she liked about him, to know more about her, and more.

Lastly the eighth letter, Sakusa felt excitement rushing through him when he read that his admirer was planning to confess to him in person. He could remember how happy he was at that time, he even barely slept a wink.

And now that he possibly had an idea about who was his secret admirer, why would he even waste his chance?

When the dismissal bell rang, Sakusa immediately packs all his things and held the (f/c) notebook in his right arm. He quickly dashed out of his class and went towards the class his cousin was.

And by the time he arrives, Sakusa spotted the (h/c)nette he was looking for. (Y/n) was standing a few feet away from him while busily chatting with Michiko and Komori. His hold on the notebook tightened as he breathes out relaxing his tense shoulders before walking towards them.

"Oh Sakusa!" his cousin exclaimed when he saw him walking near them.

"(L/n)-san can we talk?" Sakusa asked the (h/c) girl ignoring Komori's greeting.