"I’m your mate! You dumbass!” I burst before I could stop myself and when I realize what I said, I gasp ed and took a step back while covering my mouth of the shock and embarrassment. God, Why did I said that?

He looked at me with a shocked expression at my sudden outburst. Then his features became dark and angry and his pupils became black and sharp "Don’t you dare mistaken me". He growled dangerously.

"What are you saying?" I asked confused of what he said and his change of mood and appearance. He stepped forward closing the space between us a while ago that made me smell his intoxicating scent that made me almost forget about what’s going on.

But then he looked at me in the eyes with so much hatred "I’m not your mate."

Pain struck my heart that I’ve never felt before. I could feel my wolf weakening from his words. I feel now confused and somehow hurt.

"but..but" I stutter not knowing what to say next.

"I’m not lying. It’s the truth." I said defiantly and continued "I know you’re my mate because my wolf knows and if you said that it means---" I stop dead in my sentence when I realized something. Something that I don’t know would be possible to happen to me and I know that will hurt and tear me and my wolf apart.

I gulped and muster all the strength I have to ask, "Are you…Are you rejecting me?" at the thought of that I could feel my wolf howling in sadness and my heart breaking. As pitiful as it sounds I and my wolf are hoping that he would say no. I don’t know what will happen and do if he rejects me but I heard from rejected mates that it will be like the world will turn into nothing but despair and lot of pain, pain that I don’t want to experience.

His expression was unreadable but I can see many emotions running through his eyes. "Yes" he answers with no emotion. I could feel myself falling apart, my heart being torn into pieces and my wolf soul being crushed. All I could feel was searing pain and despair that I felt my body giving up.

"I have to go." he said while walking away towards the meeting room and not looking back. I dropped to the floor and grasped for air because I feel like I couldn't breathe with the tightening of my chest. I watched as his back disappeared as my tears fell and my sobs came out. The pain is indescribable and I could feel so much sadness and emptiness. I could not feel my wolf anymore.

I don’t know how long I cried. Why did he reject me? I don’t know, all I know is it hurts so badly. Why does it hurt so much? I couldn't stop the piercing pain and the agonizing sadness. Why do I feel so empty? I felt like nothing mattered that I don’t want to live anymore. I want to die.

But then I remembered my father being the alpha, my pack, and my mates who love me and them all needed me. I can’t just leave them just because of this rejection. So with that in mind I wiped my one last tear and try to stand up with the strength left I have. When I did, I walked to the entrance that I could see from here. Each step I took felt with determination to care for those who love me but also while I’m walking I could still feel the intense pain in my heart and I could not still feel my wolf that I know is feeling what I feel too, without her annoying voice, I felt empty inside.

I went past the guards who were looking at me with confusion and disgust but I don’t blame them because I would also look like that when I saw a girl who was beautiful before then she would come out with dripping mascara, ruined make-up and teary eyes. But I just ignored them and went to dad's car.

I grab the handle and was going to open it when I realize it's lock and I forget to ask my dad for keys, and I can’t ask for it right now because the one who rejected me would be there and I can’t handle that and anymore pain. Argh, my bad luck gets worse and worse.

But I’m still filled with determination, so I decided to walk to my pack because I can’t shift into my wolf with the situation I’m in and my wolf burying herself deep inside of me so I can’t call her.

So I started to walk to the direction of my pack in the main road. It’s not very far and there's not much car passing by. So I walk and walk with the resolution I found, but I’m still weak and wistful in what happen ago.

Hours passed, I saw a car driving towards my direction with my enhance sight, because of me being a werewolf so I have enhanced senses. But I just overlooked it because of what I’m feeling right now. I tried to ignore the tormenting pain and agony that I’m feeling and tried to forget the memories of what happened a while ago but it seems they are stuck and it’s unforgettable. I---

My thoughts was interrupted by a honk of the car that I saw a while ago which is now parked in front of me and I could see a man who is driving from its windshield. What's his problem? He could just go around me.

He honked again and again that was irritating me to no end and I’m not in the mood for these situations.

"What's your problem?!" I shouted angry. He just honked again but this time longer. Does he have a death wish, because I'll gladly do it for him! He honked again louder than before that make me even angrier, so with the state in mind I’m in, I threw my heels to his car and it hit only the hood but still making a dent on it. I don’t care if it’s crazy and will get me into trouble because he really annoyed the heck out of me.

The honk stopped and the driver went out but I was nowhere scared cause with all that happened today I’m ready to put someone in the hospital. I couldn't see his face because of the dark background and with the headlights facing towards me, all I could see was his figure picking up my heels then facing towards me.

"You know, that the prince should find your lost shoe and not because you throw it at him, Cinderella. Or should I say, my mate~. " he said with velvet and sexy voice that shot shudders down my spine.

I froze and just like that I could feel my wolf being revived and going to the surface with excitement and eagerness and myself too, I felt almost whole and happiness and excitement coursing to my veins. And the worst part of it is I know why, because he's my mate.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Sorry if its short cause I've been really very busy....so Im very sorry for the wait (_ _''')

So how was it? (?_?)

who's the new guy? (+_+)

Comment and Vote to tell me what you think....(^.^)

"Question: whats my favorite emoticon?(comment your answer)" (>~<)

THANK YOU FOR READING MY STORY TILL NEXT TIME!! ^~^