chapter 2

good morning or good night to when you are reading this! go to bed its late too.....enjoy...also listening to midnight memories if you wanted to know!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"no need to be sorry love"

"its alright" 

after the older boy got up, louis fixed his skirt. 

"since we are talking already......do you think you can tutor me on math?" the blue eyed boy questioned. 

"u-um yeah y-yes sure good yeah-h" 

"okay heres my number and we can set up something" he ripped a piece of paper from his blue glittery binder and wrote it down.

louis giggled at marcels' stuttering. 

"you got a little problem there marcie?" 

louis skipped away to get his lunch and to the bleachers leaving marcel confused. when when the green  eyed boy looked down he blushed and walked to the bathroom to fix his problem.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

when louis arrived at the bleachers he saw niall and zayn taking with eachother. about liam....their teacher. 

"can you guys not? i dont want to hear another thing about our teacher, please?"

niall rolled his eyes at louis and responded with, "well then stop talking about marcel....you know it doesnt hurt anyone if you ike them all. we know you do."

niall and zayn knew that louis secretly liked them just didnt admit it.

louis just ignored them and took out his lunch. which was a sandwhich. 

"i dont like them. you know what keep talking about mr.payne, im not gonna listen."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

next part is edwards pov! also gonna make another book!

249 words

all the love