29. {burn baby burn}

Start from the beginning

nancy turned to her, "uh..."

"exactly." tilly laughed as she scanned the room in wonder, "i would love to live here."

joyce walked over to the fireplace, "we'll do it here."

"there should be a bed here somewhere," tilly announced as she walked into a room, "found it."

she pulled it out the door and brought it near the fireplace. jonathan then laid will onto the bed and tied him to it.

nancy and tilly had been placing more wood into the fireplace and turning up the heaters.

"are you sure this is a good idea?" jonathan asked his mum, he was having second thoughts.

"this thing has had will long enough." joyce stated, "let's kill the son of a bitch."

"finally."

nancy grabbed the matchbox and was about to ignite one before tilly stopped her.

"can i?" she asked.

"uh, sure." nancy nodded as she passed her the box.

tilly set it aside and squatted down near the fireplace. she took a deep breath and prayed it would work.

"you okay there?" jonathan asked as she closed her eyes.

"shhh."

tilly raised her hand and eventually, bright particles of heat left her fingertips and made their way onto the wood.

"well that was easier."

the large fire roared while it arose. when tilly opened her eyes, she was greeted by the great blaze. a smile was on her face as she stepped back.

"let's go." she rubbed her hands together in satisfaction as her nose bled and the tips of her hair reddened - she was back.

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

the three were exhausted and drenched in sweat when will gasped awake, tilly stood in the heat unbothered.

"what's happening?" he panted as he looked around and realised he was restrained.

tilly looked to the side as he began struggling against the rope.

"it hurts. it hurts! it hurts! it hurts! it hurts!" he grunted and screamed, "let me go! let me go!"

"suck it up."

"matilda!"

joyce stood there in anger before cranking up the heat on the radiators.

"it hurts! it hurts! let me go! let me go! it hurts!

"mum." jonathan cried.

"no!" joyce screamed.

"let me go! let me go! let me go!" he began moving about in weird ways, reminding tilly of the day before as he seized near the pumpkin patches.

"it's not working. it's not working." jonathan yelled over his screams, "mum, are you listening to me?"

"just wait!" joyce snapped.

"how much longer?" jonathan tested.

"it's going to work!" tilly explained.

"look... look at him!" jonathan pointed to his brother.

"jonathan, just wait!" joyce instructed.

"you're killing him!"

"just wait!"

"no!" tilly yelled as jonathan went to unplug a heater.

"no, leave it!"

she put her arms out and manipulated the heat to hold jonathan's hands together.

"you're killing him!" he screamed before turning to tilly, "let go of me!"

"leave it!"

"wait, jonathan, jonathan!" nancy taped him, "his neck! his neck!"

tilly released her hold on jonathan as she turned to see will, there were black veins crawling up his neck meaning it was working.

will appeared to suffocating as he ripped through the rope, the veins had made their way all around his face.

joyce ran forward, "no, no, no, no."

his hand shot out and he began choking the older women. joyce gasped for air as she smacked her son's incredibly strong hand.

tilly's left hand began trembling and when she looked at it, it was glowing orange. her whole head of hair was burning red and blood was pouring out her nose.

"ah... that can't be good." she commented.

"do something!" nancy yelled at the girl.

"right." tilly nodded before putting her hand on will's arm and releasing the heat. he dropped his mum and began screaming in pain. tilly was groaning in exhaust as she conveyed her body strength into radiation.

"get the hell out of my son!" joyce screamed as tilly cried.

will shrieked in pain as the same black smoke that engulfed him, made its way out of his mouth and through the window. nancy detached tilly from him and pulled her back. the younger brunette drooped in her arms, too feeble to even move.

once it was all gone, jonathan unplugged all the wires and joyce ran to her son.

"will, baby. will. will. please, will. will."

"come on, buddy."

"please. can you hear me?"

"come on. come on."

"please." she was shocked when his eyes opened, "will."

"mum?" he croaked.

"oh, honey. oh, God." joyce sobbed as she pulled him into a hug, jonathan joining in right after.

nancy watched them with a smile on her face and a semi-paralysed girl drifting on her.

"chief, are you there? chief, do you copy?"

"yeah, i copy."

"close it."

⎯ ❃ neens speaks!

next chapter is the snowball yay!

also cute little daniel and tilly bit at the start :)

not edited

don't forget to vote&comment!