the goodbye video

Beshila's POV:

Trisha, my friend, lives near the entrance to Trepelion village. We have been close to each other since my first day in Minecraft Trepelion School. Or maybe in second year. Oh no, I can't remember.

"Beshie! Where are you going?" she asked.

"To a YouTuber named ExplodingTNT," I said. "I'm gonna have his autograph as his new fan."

"Oh. I need to show you something."

Trisha led me to her house. As I entered, I saw lots of pictures of ExplodingTNT on the walls with hearts drawn on them.

"Trish, are you out of your mind?! Why did post a lot of ExplodingTNT's photos in here?"

Trisha's POV:

I shouldn't have let Beshila inside my house. Now she saw the pictures of my crush. But I really need to have her inside to show the video.

"Beshie! Over here!" I told her and opened my computer. I searched for the video.

"This is what I'm talking about," I said and played the video:

"So what?" asked Beshila after we watched the whole video.

"The video was uploaded a few months ago and he never made even a single video again after his 'short break'," I said.

Beshila's POV:

Haven't uploaded a video for a long time? Not so bad.

"Maybe he was just resting so much that he forgot that he has a YouTube channel," I said. "So I'm still going there to convince him to make videos again and ask his autograph."

"That's not that easy," said Trisha. "You don't where exactly his house is. I already made a lot of solutions to know where he lives."

"Including what?" I curiously asked.

"I tried to comment in Pink Sheep and Failboat's channels."

"Ooh! Do you know where they live?"

"Beshie! I don't know."

"I need to go now, Trish. Bye!"

"What?! Won't you stay here for a while?"

Herbert's POV:

"I'm going somewhere far, far away and I don't know how long I would be gone," my sister's words replayed in my mind a few times. Where is she going? Is it urgent? Her cat, Purple, settled down on my lap. Does Beshie even thought about her pet?

I heard the door opened.

"I need to stand up, Purple," I told the cat. She obediently went down from my lap.

I went to the living room to see my sister.

"Oh, Beshie. I thought you're going somewhere," I told her.

"I have changed my mind," she said. "Do you know Pink Sheep?"

"Yes."

"Do you know Failboat?"

"Yes. Why?"

"Do you know their location?"

"No. Beshila, you're out of your mind," I said. "But I do know who can help."

To be continued...

Sorry guys for the late update (sorta). I have serious problems on wifi again. I hope my wifi problems so that I can continue the story as fast as you want. Also don't forget to vote, comment, and follow me. See ya on Wednesday.