*Sixteen- Suggested Games*

Depuis le début

"What about Coco and I?" He challenges.

"You guys are a thing or something?" I say and Harry begins to laugh a little. "It definitely seems like she likes you."

"Oh, I know she does." He says, standing up from the stool again, leaving his soda on the counter. I watch him closely as he walks over to me before leaning in my ear. "That's what makes it so fun." He smirks before walking away and I scowl at him. What an asshole!

He plops down onto the couch, next to Coco and he turns off the television, making bother her and Niall groan, annoyed.

"Let's play a game. Come on guys!" Harry moves to the edge of the couch before scoping everyone's faces. Coco has a pouted lip, but I cant see Niall's expression.

I walk back towards the living room and sit on the arm of the couch, next to Niall. He smiles up at me, but I can tell he's annoyed that Harry turned off the movie.

"I wanted to watch the rest of the movie, Harry," Coco whines and Niall agrees. Harry makes eye contact with me and I shrug my shoulders, not really caring what we do. The movie was boring anyways.

"What if we played strip poker?" Harry suggests and I immediately disagree. Not only am I not stripping in front of all three of them, but also I don't even know how to play poker.

"No." I say and Niall agrees with my answer.

"I'd be fine with that." Coco says and I roll my eyes mentally.

"We're not playing strip poker." I stand my ground. Harry frowns at me before rubbing his hand on his chin in deep thought.

"How bout Truth or Dare" Niall says and everyone groans, including me.

"Too cliche" Harry mutters.

"We could play hide and seek." Harry suggests and we all don't say anything- thinking if it would work.

"There's not many places we could hide though."

"Do you guys have any alcohol and a blind fold?" Coco beams and we all look at her for her bizarre question.

"That's not a game" Harry scolds, annoyed by her. I like seeing him treat her like that. I don't know why.

"Yeh, but it could make the game a lot funner. We could all get drunk and the seeker has to be blind folded."

"Absolutely not" Harry says and Niall and I laugh. Coco scolds us for not liking her suggest and asks us why not.

"Someone could die" Niall jokes, but it's somewhat true. Someone could get seriously hurt, especial if we're drunk and blind-folded.

"I've played it before. It's fun" she crosses her arms and slugs down into the couch, upset that her suggestion wasn't liked.

"Okay, okay, I got it." Harry stands tall like he just thought of something brilliant. We all pressure him into telling us what his idea is.

"Let's play never have I ever! Instead of fingers we do shots!" He suggests and Coco immediately agrees. Niall and I look at each other with squinted eyes. I can tell Niall is trying to think if it would be fun or not - just like I am. I stare up at Harry and he raises his eyebrows before slapping his hands down at his sides.

"Come on it'll be fun" He pouts.

I don't like the game never have I ever, mostly because I really haven't  done anything, so I always win making me look like the biggest loser ever. I guess I won't get as drunk as them though and I'm alittle curious to see what kind of stuff Niall has or hasn't done. I agree to Harry's game and Niall does after me.

Harry smiles before smaking his hands together, "Alright cool. Coco, go and buy some alchol. There's a store a couple blocks away."

"It's snowing" She whines.

"Take a cab."

"I'll go with you" I say to Coco even though I really don't want to. I feel bad for her being treated so poorly by Harry. At first, I liked it, but now I just feel sorry. Maybe if I go with her, she won't dislike me as much and I can get to like her too.

She huffs and rolls her eyes at me before standing up from the couch and walking towards the door. I get up from my seat before giving Niall and small smile. I move my body to go around the couch, but before I could, Harry grabs onto my arm.

"You're going to leave me with him?" He whispers into my ear before gesturing towards Niall. I nod my head before glancing back to Niall to make sure he doesn't hear Harry complaining. Luckily his eyes are down at his phone.

"Communication is key. Just remember that." I smile back up to Harry and the closeness of our bodies is making me warm up. I can feel his breath fan my face as he smirks at my comment. He keeps his eyes on me and something seems familiar. Almost like we have been this close before, gazing at one another. I shake the thought out of my head when Coco calls for me.

"Can we go?"  She opens up the door and I force the swirling in my stomach to go away. Why whenever I'm close to Harry this happens? Harry drops his hand from my arm and I stumble a little when I move around the couch. God, he makes me so shaky. I need to make sure to not get too drunk tonight again, so I don't say anything stupid or puke. I'm still nervous I did something idiotic last night. I feel like Harry is hiding something. Maybe I'll ask Coco while we're at the store. She'll prob tell me, not afraid of making me feel embarrassed for my actions.