Chapter 79: Akeno's Past

Start from the beginning

" Ah- It's okay, senpai." Erin quickly said " I know you are busy with your own homework so there's no need to do this."

" Don't worry. This is part of my responsibilities as your senpai." smiled Akeno.

The two discussed about the homework and Akeno explained some topics. The Goddess listened attentively and was amused at her new discovery.

"Wow. Is Shinto district really just 20 kilometers from here? I can't believe it." Erin said in amazement as she looked at the map. " And I can't believe that I've previously answered it as located on the other side of the island.

Akeno chuckled at the Goddess' words, finding her rambles cute.

" And is this Shibuya Shrine? Eeeh? It is on this side?" Erin compared Akeno and her answers repeatedly. She then face-palmed at her mistake."

" I'm such an idiot. I can't even find the exact directions and the right way on where some common places are located."

" But somehow, you've always find the way to my heart."

" Huh?" Erin was surprised at the words and she looked to the side to see Akeno already staring at her.

" Oh wow. That was.. I wasn't expecting that."

Akeno had a certain look in her eyes and she leaned closer making Erin lean backwards.

" S-Senpai?"

The raven head stopped when their faces were meters away and she held the Goddess' hand softly.

" Erin-chan.. there is something I wish for you to do."

" W-What is it?"

" Will you go out with me today?"

Erin blinked in confusion before replying.

"Like, accompanying you to buy something or visiting some places?"

" Something like that." winked Akeno.

" Um okay. There's no problem. When will we go out?"

"Later after lunch." Akeno replied. "Let's meet outside at the neighborhood benches."

" Okay." Erin was caught off guard when Akeno kissed her cheek before leaving.

"Wow.. she's full of surprises today." The Goddess mumbled as she touched her cheek.
_________________________________________

" I don't understand why we have to meet outside. We could have went out together seeing that we live in the same house." Erin thought in confusion.

" Erin-chan!"

The Goddess looked in front of her and her eyes slightly widened upon seeing Akeno's casual attire.

"Akeno-senpai..."

" It's embarrassing if you stare so intently." spoke Akeno with a slight blush. " D-Do I look strange?"

Erin flailed her hands and shook her head.

" N-Not at all. You look good. Your outfit makes you look cute."

Akeno smiled at the words

"Today, you'll be my girlfriend, Erin."

"Girlfriend?" uttered Erin in surprise.

" Is it okay for me to call you Erin for today? And please call me Akeno too."

"Ah- Sure. I don't really mind with the honorifics that much since I'm not used to it. In fact, you can call me with just Erin even after this day. I'll also call you Akeno from now on." shrugged Erin.