Chapter 2

Lunch just ended, so we are all now walking to our last class of the day, which for me is Athletics, while Justine has cheer, which is thankfully on the side of the football field, so that means that we can walk there together. "Um, i doubt Mia said anything, but you're having dinner with us tonight." I said as we walked to the football field in our uniforms. Justine would be in dance, but after last year when she really messed her knee up because the the dance teacher pushing them too hard she's in cheerleading, for one because the coach doesn't push them to do anything, and two because she's always been in cheer since she was 4.

"She barely ever talks to us anymore." Justine said looking straight ahead of us, instead of looking at me. "I honestly don't see why Nash likes her, she isn't nice at all, i guess when she's around him, she's all nice and cheery when she's the opposite when she's not." She just nodded. "She really changed after what happened in 2005." "Hey guys!" Melanie said running up to us cheerfully. "Hey Mel." Justine said faking smiling.

 "Bye guys, i'll see you after school." I said side hugging them, then running over to where the rest of my team was. It really makes me sad when Justine is all sad like that. I miss the sleepovers, family Vacations, being the one who she told everything to. I screwed up, now she barely ever smiles for real. Nobody notices besides me, because i've known her my whole life, and i use to pay attention to every little thing.

Justine's Pov...

The whole time that we were practicing my head was somewhere else, i started thinking about all of the things that Hayes and i use to do together. We use to do everything together, we were rarely ever seperated from eachother, but since middle school started we have distanced ourselves from eachother. I know by the way he looks whenever he spaces out that he's thinking about the past, like this morning i swear to god he was very close to crying. He must have been thinking about when we were 3, that one horrible day that I lost my brother.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
School is finally over and I have to go home with Hayes, because Nash is picking us up. "Oh look it's the little princess." Great it's Mason. I turned around, and his fist was so close to hiting my face, but someone caught his hand. Nathan, yay! note my sarcasm, not get me wrong, Nathan is nice and all, but i swear his crush on me has gotten pretty creepy. "Mason! what did i say this morning? leave her alone." Hayes said running up to us.

"I don't know, i was listening." Mason said trying to be smart. Luckily Nash pulled up before anything else happened. "Just leave her alone." We got into the backseat, while Max got into the front. Mia has been skipping school these past two months, that's why she's not here. I just closed my eyes and rested my head on Hayes' shoulder, and he put his head on top of mine.

I bet Max is looking at us, completely cconfused as to why i'm even touching Hayes, he still thinks that he bullies me. "Justine what happened to your legs?" Nash's voice filled the car making me open my eyes, and look at my legs. "I fell." "It's from Mason and them, they bully her." Hayes said. "Your friends?" Nash asked "Exfriends." "I thought you bullied her too." Max said confused. "I wasn't, i was pretending to, which was really stupid. We are just really lucky that Justine isn't the type of bully victim that tries to take their life. If you ever do, i won't be crying at your funeral, cause how can i if it's mine too?" I just hugged him.

We are finally home, and I'm just lying on Hayes' bed, while he's sitting at his desk throwing paper balls at me. "Benjamin!" "Justine!" We just bursted out laughing. "I'm going to quiz you to see how much you remember about me." "Okay." "When's my birthday?" "April 25th." (My birthday is actually January 25th, but for the book to make sense it has to be april.) "Favorite colors?" "Pink, Blue, Black, Coral, mint green, and red." "Favorite fast food restaurant?" "Panda express." "I don't know if i should be proud or creeped out.'' I said laughing "proud, because i rememebered everything you told me."

"Dinner!" Nash yelled. I jumped onto Hayes' back, and we went down stairs. It was panda express. Yay! We all sat down, and Nash started passing out the food. "Did you know that today is Kyson's 20th birthday?" Mia said obviously trying to ruin this dinner. "Yeah, we know." Max said glaring at her. It's been 10 years without him, and even though i only knew him for 3 and 1/2 years, we had a really strong bond, I wish those guys never killed him, everything changed that day.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

After dinner, Hayes and i decided to have a sleepover at my house, since we haven't had one in years, and it's also friday, so we can stay up late. "What sould i pack?" "Duh Clothes, and money." "Why money?" "Because we are going to need icecream sundaes and other snacks, and Mia has all of the money." "Why does she have the money?" "I don't know ask my parents." "I'll pack $50 so we can buy some movies." "Jayes is back!" "Yas! I missed Jayes." "Me too." (Ship name btw lol #Jayes)

He put all of his stuff in a duffle bag, then we walked over to my house. We ran up the stairs and into my room. My room was a pretty big sized room. I had a queen size bed, a couch that had Magcon pillows and a blanket on it. My walls were All gray except for one coral wall. My closet was pretty much filled with either Magcon clothes or Crop tops and high waist shorts. You could say that i'm a fan of the Magcon boys.

"I see you like Magcon." He laughed putting his bag on the floor and looking around my room. Hayes is one of the Magcon guys, but since he's only 13 (Only for the book) he doesn't really go to the events, unless it's during the summer, because of school. "Yeah, but the only guys i will ever meet are You and Nash, Maybe Cam if he ever comes to visit you guys, but you know, i don't really have the money to go to meet and greets."

Hayes just started laughing "Justine, you do know that you can come with us during the summer, all the guys will be there, and you will get to meet them." "Are you serious?" "100%'' "We should probably have Nash drive us to the store." "yeah, let's go." We ran over to his house, and of course Nash was more than willing to take us, because he loves me like I'm his little sister.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

We just finished making our sundaes. Ours both have phish food icecream with Whip cream, M&Ms, and chocolate syrup. And of course a cherry. We are just sitting on my couch watching random movies off of netflix. It is about 11 and i'm starting to get tired, i got up, and quickly grabbed a loose crop top, and a pair of Pajama shorts. I ran to the bathroom and changed, then came back and laid down on my bed. Right as i was about to fall asleep, i felt someone sit down on my bed, then i felt someone's arms wrap around my waist. It was Hayes. He kissed my forehead, as i slipped off into sleep.

A/N: It may seem like she forgave him way too fast, but if you see it from my point of view, she didn't, it took her a couple of hours if you really paid attention to really forgive Hayes. Will Mason and all of Hayes' old friends continue to bully Justine? Will her parent's ever come home? Will Mia become a good big sister now that she is dating Nash? Will people come back and cause problems? -Justine