pregnant

it was afew weeks ofter prom and i was not feeling that well in the mornings. so i asked paul to take me to the doctor and see what was wrong because it was in class and danny went to toronto because his moms mom got cancer so they went there for a week. so paul was who i had. so paul took me to the doctors office and they told me that i was pregnant and i was so scared what my mom would do. I started to cry paul was holding me. so because danny was away i did not wont to worry him with that so i just stayed with paul. paul was always there for me when i needed him. wellthe day danny came home he came to pauls and we sat him down and i started crying so paul told danny what happend when he was away. danny was scared because at first he tought that the baby was pauls babby but i told him that it was his baby, that made him a bit more happy, but he was still scared because he did not know what his parents would say. I told him that i did not tell my parents eather and that we sould get our parents togeather and tell them at the same time.paul and danny thought that was a good idea. paul said that if we needed a place to stay we could stay with him. so it was the day that we where telling our parents, we where so scared. my mom was really mad but kinda suportove and same with dannys parents. so our parents decided that because we where going to have a kid that we would have to move out. danny and i where a bit scared but happy at the same time.