02 - Fairytale?

Kimmon stares at the man in front of him while the other man is busy staring at the Injured younger man on the bed.

“Master, I am sorry for what happened earlier.” Kimmon started but the other man just raised his hand as if telling him to stop talking.

“Stop talking, you might wake him up.” The other Man said as he fixed the duvet that is covering Copter before standing up.

Kimmon glance at Copter’s sleeping face before looking at his boss. The said man walk towards his office followed by Kimmon.

“Kimmon…”

“Yes Master?”

“How long have you been working for me?”

“about a decade.”

The other man chuckles while nodding his head and Sits on the couch “Well, can you take care of that Kid for Me?” he asks

Kimmon’s eyes widened, “Master, what about you?” he asks. He’s been guarding his Boss for 10 years and so hearing this from the other man surprises him.

“Yunho can take charge right? I want someone I trust to look after him. Treat him as how you would treat me.” The other man uttered

Kimmon sighed before nodding “if that is what you want then I will do it.” He answered

“I am not punishing you for what happened to him. I’ve been thinking about this for the longest time and Now that we’ve come into his life, his whole being will change and I need someone like you to protect him.” His boss explained

Kimmon glance at Copter before looking at his boss “I don’t want to be rude but why do you care so much for him?” he asks

“he’s a part of me, like my lifeline.” His boss answered and Kimmon could Only gape in silence.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Copter winced in pain when he slowly opened his eyes and noticed a different surrounding. He looks around and everything screams extravagance.

“You’re finally awake.” A gentle voice interrupted his trail of thoughts.

Copter turned his head to the right and his eyes widened in shock, in front of him is none other than the ever popular Jae Kim.

“Jae Kim?” Copter mumbled while staring at the man in front of him. He was wearing a casual white shirt and Jeans but still look amazing.

Jae smiled when he heard his name from Copter “So you know me.” He replied

Copter frowns “who wouldn’t know you? But where am I and what Am I doing here?” he asks while looking at all the fancy stuff around him.

“You’re at my house and you got injured while you’re on your way here. How are you feeling?” Jae asks while sitting on the bed staring at Copter’s face.

Copter lowered his gaze for he couldn’t look at the beautiful man in front of him. His eyes widened when he remembered that he needs to go to school today.

“ahh, I missed my school today.” Copter uttered while he tried to stand up but he got dizzy that he almost stumble if not for another person holding him close.

Copter look up and saw another man with an unreadable expression holding his arm before making him sit back on the bed.

“just calm down, you just woke up and so you might still be feeling dizzy.” Jae explained

Copter pouted while looking at Jae “But I need to go to school or I will lose my scholarship.” He answered.

“where are you studying?” Jae asks while looking at Copter’s sullen expression. He never seen someone as passionate as Copter when it comes to studies.

“International School for Performing Arts.” Copter answered

Jae glance at Kimmon and smiled. He knows that school because he owns half of the stocks there, he never expect Copter to be studying at that school, and on scholarship too.