"Aight, who it be?"

"Fredo but everyone in his trap calls him Von, I don't know why but that's what they call him. Saint been trying to get more info on him but nobody know much more than what we already know, which is he has a kid and a girl friend name Kiara"

Hearing Kiara name with this situation just made me more upset, she still fucking with an opp, I want that girl head and I ain't stopping till both her and Fredo 6ft under.

"Mama, don't worry you know me and the gang gon protect y'all plus we leaving so they won't know where we at"

I gave her a hug and started walking up to where me and Tia seats were.

I slid in right beside Tia and kissed her cheek. My baby looked worried and I ain't need that.

"What's wrong b?" I looked at her cause she didn't even acknowledge my presence.

"The jet suppose to been took off, and I haven't heard nothing from the pilots saying if we are delayed and I have this feeling something bad gon happen"

If it's one thing Sherhonda taught me, it was to trust a gut feeling so if she said she feel like something bad gon happen imma investigate.

"Aye b stay right here imma go check what happening with the pilot aight?"

"Ok" she responded.

I got up and looked back at the gang and nodded, they nodded back indicating that everyone was strapped.

I turned around and walked towards the cockpit of the jet and knock on the door so the pilot could open up.

When the door opened I saw someone who didn't look like Mr.Walker who was our pilot.

"Who you be?" I asked

"Mr. Walker, how may I help you?" he responded back, now this nigga done lied to my face.

Okay bet he ain't finna lie no more.

"Ohh, sorry I didn't realize it was you, can you help me with a seat back here please"  I played off cause something ain't right.

"Sure" I let him walk in front of me.

"What row Mr. Gaulden?" how he know who I be?

I stood up and he stood up also, "How you know my name?" I asked.

"Uhhh... I'm required to know all my passengers name"

"Oh okay, last row on the left"

This nigga thinks I'm slow, while we was passing I give the boys a nod and gestured to the girls to hide. Tia looked at me and at the 'pilot' and basically ask a question with her facial expression "who that?" I just gestured "idk" and she went and hid under the seat.

When we got to the back he turned around and looked startled.

All the boys were behind of me, "Now imma ask you one moe time, how you know my name?"

"Sir, I told you it is protocol to know your name" he still tried to be convincing.

I grabbed him and pushed him against the bathroom door, " Lemme tell you something real quick, I know who is Mr. Walker and he ain't you now my family, mother in law and wife is on this motherfucking jet and you making me cuss early in tha morning so again imma ask you calmly, WHO.....THE......FUCK......IS YOU!" he was getting me aggravated at this point and I didn't want lil top out right now.