I Love You WIth All My Heart<3

Start from the beginning

"Whatever, I just want to go home." I said, slightly as I got into the car. I was slightly annoyed with the world, and I could tell Emmy was in an awkward situation, I felt bad for her. I mean, it's not like I snapped at her, and I didn't mean to snap at Vi, but I mean she's one of those friends who get on your nerves over the stupid things they do/say.

When we got home from the long car ride, mum, Vi, and Emmy went in quickly, locking me out of the house before I could get to the steps.

"Ummmm, hello?? Is anybody going to let me in?!" I asked, banging on the door frantically.

No answer.

"HELLO?!?!?!"

No answer.

"SOMEBODY BETTER LET ME IN! I'M FREEZING OUT HERE!" I said still banging on the door, pulling my jumper tighter to myself.

Still no answer.

"I'M GONNA FREEZE TO DEATH IF SOMEBODY DOESN'T LET ME IN!" I yelled, this time the neighbours came out to see what was going on, seeing me outside, the chuckled and went in.

Finally, someone came and unlocked the door and opened it.

"HAPPY ALMOST BIRTHDAY LEXI!!!!!!" Louis and Niall said as they both scooped me into a bear hug.

"Uh, thanks Lou, thanks Nialler..." I said when they put me down and started to walk off. But then realization hit me, 'Lou and Nialler. Are here. In my house.' "LOUIS?! NIALL?!" I screamed running towards them and engulfing them into a hug. "What are you doing here?! Where's Zayn, Liam, and Harry?! Why didn't you guys tell me you were coming?! Ohmygoodness I probably look like a mess right now. Why didn't anyone let me in sooner?! Do you know how cold it is out there?!--"

"ALEXIA JADE RAY SHUT UP!" Louis, Niall, Zayn, Liam, Vi, and Emmy yelled at the same time. I hadn't even noticed they'd carried me into the living room until they threw me onto the couch.

"Okay Lex, we didn't tell you because that would've ruined the surprise. Now calm down." Liam said in a calming voice.

"Okay, I am calm now." I said breathing deeply. "Now, you guys! Where are my hugs?!" I said standing up and holding my arms open only to be ambushed by 4 extremely heavy boys.

After about 5 minutes of socializing I noticed a certain curly haired boy was missing, "Guys, where's Haz?" I asked kind of suspicious.

"Somewhere in the house, he said he had another surprise for you and took off upstairs. Hasn't been down since we got here." Louis said like it was a normal everyday thing.

"Well, can I go look for him?" I asked.

Louis checked his phone, "Well, it seems a certain curly haired fellow is wanting you to play Hide 'N Seek with him. He said to pretend you've already counted and go find him. He is somewhere upstairs, and that's all I can say." He said the last part in a matter-of-fact tone of voice.

I rolled my eyes and walked upstairs. I checked every closet, the bathroom, the guest room, mum's room, and her bathroom. Nothing there. 'He can't be in my room, that was always off limits when we were kids.' I thought, but decided to check anyways.

Walking into my room, I was shocked at what I saw: My room, full of pink and green balloons, all the One Direction cardboard cutouts next to my bed, and Harry, sitting on my bed holding a blue balloon with a note attached to it.

"Took you long enough, Lex." He said with a dimply smile and standing up holding his arms out so I could hug him. I quickly, but carefully ran over and hugged him.

"I missed you Haz, I still miss you, thank you, and please, don't ever stop being my bestfriend." I said hugging him tightly with my head resting on his chest, the sparks flying wherever our bodies touched.

"I'll always be your bestfriend, princess. And you have no idea how much I miss you." He said burring his head into the crook of my neck and squeezing me.

I felt an emptiness when we let go, but he handed me the blue balloon, and it had a note attached to it.

'I know I wasn't going to tell you so soon, but I did say I'd give you a balloon. And I couldn't wait any longer to tell you. So congratulations, you now know who I am, Lexi. I love you with all my heart. You graduate early right? Come on tour with me, please?

-Your Secret Admirer, aka Harry Edward Styles'

I looked up at his eyes, tears springing to my eyes, and all I could do was hug him like my life depended on it.

"I love you too, Haz."

**************************

So I was going to wait to upload until Wednesday, but I decided not to wait because I love this chapter! How many of you thought it was Matthew or Tyler that was the secret admirer? Making Harry the secret admirer was kind of a last minute thing, but I think it turned out good. Anyways, I might upload again before Wednesday because I promised lauramichelle I'd upload for her birthday, technically this was her birthday chapter, but I'm feeling nice. Everyone fan her! She hasn't uploaded her story yet, and I haven't read it yet, but I'm sure it's great. And also, I would like to dedicate this chapter to her and xInDeNiallx because they have told me some wonderful things. Anyways, I'm going ot bed now, night guys!

❤Helen xx