SOUSONIC ft ben shapiro (karson) and bugz 😌

Start from the beginning

Sara turned her head and looked at Joe in surprise, if she was being quite honest she would never expect her enemy, karson, to sing such heartfelt words from the bottom of his heart 🙀🙀🙀 or he's just a p-word.

Joe nodded at her, " Sara, we can't shoot at them remember! wap forever! ✝️😈", Sara looked back at Sou and Ben Shapiro who were watching buff Kanna continuously smashing this one brick with her fist,, haha dumbass.

"It's fine, we can send them to horny jail,, " Sara sighed, looking down at the two confused baddies in front of her.

Joe and Sara started default dancing, chanting the words 'the real world is cold and scary, mileys pussy fat and warm' over and over again.

Sou cried for mercy, he couldn't end up back in horny jail, he knew keiji would hate him, BUT WHAT IF ALICE WAS IN HORNY JAIL?! 😏😏😏 no sleeping tonight.

King Ben Shapiro flung into the sky without moving a limb in his body, a plane sized seagull run him over mid air, gone but never forgotten 🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧

Sara and Joe has finished their ritual, teleporting Sou to horny jail and leaving kanna behind, RIP BUFF KANNA 2020

Sou looked around, horny jail was rather dark and he was tied up, kinky

His eyes stopped at a familiar face, is that Alice? "ALICE OH MY GOD HEY SEXY I MISSED YOU BESIDES THE POINT,, WHERE HAVE U BEEN ALL THIS TIME?!?!? "

But that's when Sou realized... it wasn't Alice... his accent sounded oddly british and he look fat, someone been eating too much sweetiest😻🙀

Alice was puffing the ciggies before turning his head to sou, " oi mate, who r yoo? yoo don' sound bri ish, man that's peak, bruv u got noffin' to say? ya betta no' ill shank u, don' even try i' m8"

Sou was disgusted by his manners, where is the alice he knew?💔

That's when all of a sudden a dinosaur appeared and gobbled up roadman alice, he was delicious 🙀😏😏

The dinosaur did the wap dance before YEETing out of existence singing mother mother, Sou whined "DAM I LOST ANOTHER LOVER?! WHY ARE ALL THE DADDIES DYING?! "

boom.

a person appeared in front of Sou, " face it,, ur daddies hate you, " this was bugz, the horny jail guard, maybe is Sou seduced bugz he would be freed?!

Sou pouted seductively, as he was magically now dress as a fucking oompaloompaaaaaaaa DELICIOUS OO YEAH BB.

bugz was disgusted as they slapped Sou across the face, " begone thot. "

Sou cried loudly, what a wimp, sounding like a pterodactyl.

Sou had lost everything, or so he thought 😏

THATS WHEN ALL OF A SUDDEN SOMIC TELEPORTED INTO HORNY JAIL LIKE AN ENDERMEN AS HE SUNG AROUND THE CHANDELIER.

"SONIC DADDY?! IS THAT U?!" SOU SHRIEKED HE WAS SO HAPPY LIKE FUCK HIS SUGAR DADDY WHO IS NOT TO MENTION IS PACKING JUST MAGICALLY APPEARED AND WAS ALIVE.

"Yeah it's me bb, daddy schlong schlong 😏" Sonic pulled a classic Debby Ryan as he ripped his shirt off, flexing his 28 pack abs. just how sou liked it.

bugz yelled "IM SAYAKA MAIZONO" before doing a flip in the air and out of existence, this horniness was too much for them💔

Sonic hopped down from the chandelier as he looked at Sou who was tied up, pulling him into a sloppy make out session.

It was getting so hot and steamy in horny jail,, there was no one around to stop them,, haha wet pussy.

that's when a buff kanna was inside a volcano and exploded out of it like a rocket and smashing into horny jail.

guess there's more than one thing smashing tonight 😏😏😏

even peppa pig and sangwoo were smashing after their fight.