He said his order then waited for about a few minutes before he payed for the food then took the tray and went back to their table.

"-later. We will hang out in the park, you should come! Besides, your exam was done so have fun with us" The only thing Beomgyu heard when he reached their table

"Sure! But I'll ask Beomie first" Yuna replied while smiling, showing her perfect teeth.

"No need baby" Beomgyu spoke as he placed the food down. "Besides, I'll come too"

And that made Yuna smile even more.

After their lunch, they all parted their ways as they all went back to their respective rooms and department.

And of course, Beomgyu accompanied his girlfriend, making sure that no one would mess with what's his.

Beomgyu pulled their intertwined hands and kissed the back of her hand making the girl look down with cheeks turned a shade of pink.

Beomgyu then leaned down to give the younger a peck on the cheeks "Love you" He whispered

"I know I know" Yuna giggled causing Beomgyu to smile as her giggles is like a music in his ears. "Love you too"

After that, Beomgyu decided to head to his class.

The class isn't boring just like what every students are saying. For Beomgyu, it is not as he loves studying, and most of all, he loves to be challenged. And that's the other reason why he took medical besides that he wants to be a surgeon.

Beomgyu twirled his pen as he pays attention to what their professor is discussing. He takes down notes every important things in their lesson as he listened attentively throughout the discussion.

Once the bell rang, signalling that the class hours is done, Beomgyu immediately gathered his things and shoved it inside his bag then head towards the building of his girlfriend.

Actually, they planned that they will meet in the park at exactly five o'clock and it's already four in the afternoon.

"Babe! " Beomgyu immediately hugged his girlfriend and kissed her temple then snakes his arms to her waist securely as they made their way towards the parking lot

Beomgyu opened the door for her then closed it once Yuna went inside. He then jogged then climbed in the driver seat.

"Should I wait for you or.. "

Yuna shook her head. "I'll just text you if I'm done. Plus you need to change your clothes too " Yuna spoke causing Beomgyu nodded his head

"Right" Beomgyu glanced at his girlfriend who are busy looking outside the window.

After a few minutes of comfortable silence, Beomgyu parked his car outside of Yuna's house.

It isn't that huge just like theirs but you can see that the owner is hella rich. Actually, Yuna's parents owned one of the most profitable talent agency in their country and that explains why the girl is quite popular.

Yuna bid him goodbye and kissed his cheek as they exchanged of 'i love you's' before the girl exited the car. Beomgyu waited for the girl to enter their house before he drove off.

The ride from Yuna's house to his isn't that long. He Parker his car and immediately went inside the house. A smile former into his lips followed by a sign of relief when he saw the living room was already neat.

Yes, he asked the cleaning company if he can reschedule it and asked if they can clean his house today, he even told them that he will double the pay when the company rejected it.

"Hyung I'm ho-" Beomgyu didn't complete his sentence when he remembered that he's hyung already left the country. He shook his head as he chuckles at his stupidness.

Beomgyu went to his room. He placed his bag at his desk before he went to the bathroom to take a good bath then dressed up after.

He's in the midst of fixing his hair when his phone started ringing. He lazily went to his desk and reached for his phone then answer it afterwards when he saw the who's calling him

"Babe! " He exclaimrd while walking towards the mirror to continue fixing his hair

"Babe" Beomgyu's brow raised up automatically as he heard the tone of the other.

"I don't think I can come. My parents decided to visit my grandmother and they want me to come. " The apologetic tone that Yuna used made the other sigh.

Beomgyu can't tell her to not go since it's family plus Beomgyu knew how much the girl loves her grandparents.

So with a sigh, he smiled. "It's okay. Just be careful and tell to them that I said hi"

Beomgyu already met his girlfriend's grandparents and it's a relief that they like him too just as how he likes them. The Shin family is kind and humble, and he adores them to that. That despite how rich they are, they stayed kind and humble and ready to help someone who are in needs.

"I need to go now babe. Pls take care and tell the others that I'm sorry. I love you bye" Before Beomgyu can even reply, the call ended making him let out a sigh

He shrugged his shoulder as he dialed one of his friend's number

"Yeonjun hyung" He spoke as soon as the other line picked it up

"Yeah? "

"Can i just skip now? I mean, I'm not in the mood to go" Beomgyu spoke as he made his way towards the kitchen to get himself a can of soda before making his way towards the living

He plopped himself down the couch and reached for the remote as he switched on the TV.

"What about Yuna? "

Beomgyu shook his head as if the other can see it. "Nope, she won't come. "

"Why? "

"Family matters" Beomgyu replied shortly while switching the channels

"Oh, I see. But hey, you should come! "

Beomgyu frowned that made the other laugh, probably imaging how funny he looks when he frown

"Yah, young man. Get your ass here or we'll go in your house to drag you here by ourselves"

Beomgyu groans in frustration while nodding his head with a defeatrd sigh. He knew better than to disagree to them. They're true to their words and Beomgyu didn't want the house to be mess again

"Fine fine" He then ended the call. He stood up as he switched off the TV and went to his room to get his wallet and car keys before he went out of the house, not forgetting to lock it before he went to the park where the others are already

Funny, it is how they just planned on eating and hang out on the park but they ended up playing multiple games as if they're still a high schoolers

And now, Beomgyu wants nothing but to go home as he thinks that he's just waisting his time with his stupid friends. But really, Beomgyu thinks that he's the only one normal to them.

Beomgyu rolled his eyes as the bottle that Chaeryeong spinned points him.

"Dare or dare? " Taehyun asked, jerking his brows at him teasingly

"As if I have a choice"

Call him grumpy or what but Beomgyu isn't the mood to play this kind of game. If they Yeonjun didn't threatened him to come here, then maybe he's in his house, watching Netflix.

Taehyun scoffed but smiled afterwards as he diverted his eyes behind him.

"I dare you to have a one night stand to the cute girl over there"

Beomgyu's brow furrowed as he shifted his body to look at the person Taehyun was referring behind him.

And there he saw a girl who is sitting alone in the bench beside the light post, her pink short hair is very visible.

She looks so innocent.

***

Expect a slow update from week days cause btch, I have classes.

I purple you <3