Chapter 1: Ricky's Coming Back.....

It was about two in the morning, and my phone was buzzing under my pillow. I said to myself "who the hell could this be?" I look at my phone and its a facetime call from Ricky... Oh and I forgot to tell you Ricky and I have been friends for almost five years now, we met when our parents were talking about who knows what and we just clicked. So I accepted the call,and Ricky's smiling like a goof.. I said "hey spider man why you so excited?"  "Well Im coming home tomorrow,and I cant wait to see you!"  "WAIT DUDE ARE YOU SERIOUS ?!" He laughed and said "YES!" Than Emery walked over to him and said "ooohh who's that cute gurlll?"  "Emery this is Sarah, Sarah Emery." "Ayeeee dude" I said. Than he just pushed Ricky out of the way which was funny as hell tbh. "Hey Sarah, How old are you?"  "15!" After I said that Emery and I just kept talking and its like we've known each other forever. We just basically talked about how Ricky always does this random jump, and is just weird in general... After about fifteen minutes i said i had to go because it was 4:30 a.m. Emery said "WAITTTTT HERES MY NUMBER 678-098-1839." I said " alright ill hit chu up sometime...." He smiled than said "bye cutie.." He handed the phone off to Ricky and he said "bye safurfa, see you tomorrow love ya." I said "bye spiderman, love you too." I hung up, plugged in my phone and fell back to sleep.