"I'll get it," I said. I looked out of the peephole and saw my sister. I rolled my eyes, opening the door. "What?" I said plainly.

"I wanna know who your friend is," she said, barging in. I grabbed her arm and yanked her outside.

"Can you not?" I asked angrily.

"I want to know who he is!" She looked at me with anger.

"His name is Mulder. Now go away," I said as I walked back inside, locking the door. I let out a sigh of relief, and saw Mulder turning the corner.

"Who was that?" He asked.

"Just my sister," I answered.

"Is that her?" He pointed behind me. I turned around to see her staring through one of the windows that was beside the door. When she saw me looking at her, her eyes widened before she ran off.

"She's probably gonna tell my mom and dad," I said. "Can you help me hide?"

"Sure," he chuckled.

He lead me into a spare bedroom, and I crouched in the corner, my back against the wall.

"Wait right here, I'll be back," he smiled.

~your sister's POV~

After Y/n closed the door in my face, I looked through one of the windows beside the door. I could see her talking to a boy, who I assumed is this Mulder kid. I'm not gonna lie, he was a little cute.

"Oooh, Y/n, you're gonna be in so much trouble," I whispered, smiling. I suddenly see Mulder point at me, then Y/n turns around. "Crap," I whispered as I pulled away. "She's gonna kill me," I said and ran back to my house. I burst in and tell mom and dad about what I saw. I lead them to the house and knocked.

~Mulder's POV~

I helped Y/n find a hiding spot, and told her to wait. Right as I left her there, I heard knocking.

I opened the door: "Hello?"

"Hello. Is Y/n here?" A woman who I assumed to be Y/n's mom asked.

"Uhh, who?" I lied.

"You liar! I saw her here!" Y/n's sister yelled.

"I'm sorry, but it's just me here," I lied again.

"Sorry for bothering you, we'll be in our way," said Y/n's dad. I closed the door and looked out the window to see Y/n's parents scolding her sister. I chuckled and went back into the spare bedroom. I told Y/n that it was safe to come out now and I helped her up, and I looked into her eyes. I couldn't believe how beautiful she was. Just standing there, doing nothing, she was beautiful.

~Y/n's POV~

"Thanks," I say as I grab Mulder's hand to get up, suddenly realizing how tall he was. I saw him staring at me, and I could feel the heat rising to my face as I looked down. I look up for a couple seconds and saw a few strands of his hair fall onto his forehead.

'Dang it, Mulder. Why do you have to be so freaking cute?' I thought to myself as I looked down again.

"So, what do you wanna do?" He broke the silence.