Muts

When Finnick awoke from his nightmare, he was in shock. Is it real, is, is Annie really expecting, did I make that up? Is she dead or was that a dream too?
"Finnick, Finnick, are you alive? C'mon, let's go Peeta said he heard something we need to leave." Katniss shook him out of a daze. He stopped for a moment,
"Katniss,"
"What?"
"Is..is Annie okay is she in trouble? What happened?
Katniss answered with a sigh,
"Finnick, Annie is fine, but If we don't move none of us will be."
He nodded.  She went on to say more stuff about, well I don't know, I wasn't there.
When she was done with her rant, Finnick just simply smiled. Katniss's regular sarcasm was back. Ever since Peeta was taken by the Capital, she just wasn't the same. But now that he was back and for the most part, she seemed better, she has been her regular self again.

   Finnick's P.O.V.

Well it's a little nerve wracking, the stupid capital sent the Muts after us, and, if I am being honest, lizard muts freak me out.

Their like pale lizards with no face. All they have is a huge mouth. They also are taller than me, and that's saying a lot.
I turned over to see Peeta, his eyes were red, and teary. Then I kept my focus on Katniss who was leading us. I don't think I have ever seen our group this tense, not even when the capital was right at our door step.

My thoughts suddenly drifted toward Annie, my love. Her beautiful red hair, sea-green eyes and over all literally the most gorgeous woman, like ever. I thought about the dream I had last night, Annie, me, I also wondered why she was there, I mean here, ugh wherever the heck we are. But why would she ask why I am here, if she is here? Ah, never mind it was only a dream.

I accidentally bumped into Gale, he looked at me, I can't decide if I like him or not.
He looks a lot like Katniss, they look like their siblings, just saying. For instance he has dark hair so does she, he ha- wait, why am I talking about this, man my head has been spinning since I had that dream about Annie and the baby.

We suddenly all paused while one of the camera men crawls through a whole in wall, then we all stopped I turned around nothing was there, or at least I thought. My heart pounded as some of the members of our group were torn to pieces While we were running I glanced at Katniss then Peeta, after that Gale. I tried to help Peeta, his hands were still bound and he still wasn't entirely his regular self and the sad thing is, I don't think he'll ever be.

We were so close. The top of the sewer was right out of my grasp. Then, I heard Katniss scream for Peeta, a Lizard Mut was right on top of him. Maybe it is a good thing that that he has his bound it was protecting him well, then the hand cuffs broke. He had no weapon before I could realize what I was doing, I jumped on top of the Mut. I ran and slaughtered as many as I could, but then there my mind went blank.