Chapter 13

Red POV

I leave, teleporting away. I know that he didn't mean it. I know enough from the red eye-lights that glowed brightly when he started to talk. But... it still hurt me. Paps did love me, albiet deep, deep, deep......deep. Inside his soul. I knew he must. Still, the words broke a hole in my mental barrier.

I feel a movement  in my arms and a whimper. Looking down, i see Paps. Not my Paps, Classic's Paps. He's a baby, so cute and innocent, just like my Papy had been before he got attacked.

He yawns and queaks slightly before beaming up to me with that cute little skull of his. I can't stop myself from smiling back. I let him suck my finger as i look around for the first time after teleporting. I seem to be in some sort've bar. There is a portal monster who looks quite shocked. Also watching me are 3 others, a girl with blond hair, a man with scars all over his skin and a boy who has a... hand? On his face. I decide to leave before they can say anything and march out the door, kicking it open as i can't hold Papy in one arm like Seriph can. We walk down the dark alleyways. Eventually we reach a building that i realise we had already been walking towards.

I open the door and it opens easily, climbing the stairs i hear shouting getting louder and closer. When i open the door i hear it.

"Where is Paps! Where is he! What have you done with him! Give him back!"

The entire room is awash with red light. Apparently Classic is here, and he is not happy. I walk in to see a few of the classmates lying on the floor, brutily injured. The purple haired migit is missing a leg, one that seems to have just smacked a one-armed frog-girl in the face. 

"Classic Stop! I have Paps. Stop please. Please....Your scaring him."

Indeed he was, Paps was crying at the loud, angry noises and the very noticible smell of blood that had filled the room, not to mension the intensity of the magic in the room is off the charts.

This seems to snap him out of it. His eyes returning to their rainbow whirl. Instantly he jumps back away from the injured and bleeding students.

"W-what?! What happened, Red?"

I can barely look at him, 

"You had.... a very intense Tic. It seemed to have come on by your worry for Papyrus. I didn't see all of it, but i think you were the one who injured your friends."

Tears form in his eye-sockets as he takes annother step away from the humans. His eyes are wide and his eye-lights barely shaking pinpricks in the black void. He turns quickly and launches himself out of the smashed window, dissapearing quickly out of view. 

"I-i'm sorry i can't do much, but i might be able to help a little."

I carefully walk over to the group and go amongs them one by one. I use green magic to heal some of their wounds. One girl seems especially distraught. She only has one twisted and one shattered ankle though, unlike the boy, Mineta apparently, who had his entire leg torn off. Cuts or scratches can be healed. Larger injuries could leave a scar or... the removal off a limb could simply clot the blood.

I feel guilty for not being able to do more, after all. It's my fault that this happened. If i hadn't been summoned then he wouldn't have ticced. 

The damages have been done already, i learn their names.

A pink alien girl has cuts that i quickly heal, i stem the bleeding on the frog-girl's arm. An engine boy has cuts that i heal once he returns with the teacher. One of Gravity Girl's cuts doesn't heal properly and forms a scar. One boy seems to have a very damaged tail, leaving a crisscross of scars. Annother boy has burns all over him and keeps trying to give me the thumbs up. A Shark boy, i missing a hand. A tall man with lots of arms also leaves with a large collection of scars. A girl has an ear-jack cut off her ear. A tape boi has his arms broken, i managed to fix it with a lot of effort. Bird boy walks away with a scar on his head. Shoto's..... limbs are all broken. I don't know if i can fix that with the energy i have left.. mabye Classic could if he comes back. Bakugo has his arms broken, i put him with Shoto. A small brocoli boy also has his limbs broken. I've been told of an invisible girl who went  missing. I try not to think of the thud i had heard when Classic jumped out the window. I decide to put the last bits of my energy into healing the three, the best i can. 

I place Paps on a chair and start to channel my magic, when i open them they are glowing green with the energy output. I start to feel a numbness in one of my arms. When i look down, i see that the bone is starting to crumble, into dust. I ignore it and continue in my quest for healing. I put more and more effort in. Finally i crumble. My summoning being cut short of me ending my life. I vanish. 

The three weren't as bad as before. Bakugo's arms were healed, Shoto had healed legs and Midorya had only one broken leg.

Classic watches from a rooftop, he's crying.