Three Kings

All I could feel were his long lox covering my entire torso. He would often groom his lox to hang forwards over his head to cover mine. He is six-foot-tall and without my heels, he is a giant on me. My naked body is warmed by the shrouding of his Maine. He holds me close my heart misses a beat. He steers his lox from around me, to flow once more in his back. He lifts me up. I elegantly position my legs around him and cross my ankles in his back. I put my arms around his neck and rest my head on his shoulder ''I love you Sheba, you are my queen, the queen of all queens''. His massive hands span across my back, as he drew me closer. I look up into his eyes. 'I Love you too my King. Your frequency is so high, we love it up here do not we'' we chuckle. I can feel his heartbeat, and him mine, I feel the synergy, the love, the power. I want to cry. ''Look into my eyes Sheba'' I can hardly look for fear of rising higher into love with this king. I slowly allow my eyes to meet his. 'I want you to know that the almighty sent you for me and me for you, it doesn't matter to me how far and wide you travel, your stories and your tales, whoever you may want love or desire, you will always return to me, your eternal King, your eternal flame, Jah Rasta Fari'' ''Selasi'' Tears fell out of my eyes. 

I lay my head once again on his shoulder and wept. ''I love you to eternity, you have helped to heal my heart. Thank you, God for my King,'' As the king walked around the room, embracing my pelvis even closer as my legs tighten around his waist. He stood by the door of the house. He looked out as the moon lit the mountains, I can hear the night life and the flow of the river in the distance. The scent of yolang yolang was getting stronger and I could tell even with my eyes closed that we were near to the foot of the mountain where my favourite tree is positioned. He stopped. 'Kiss me'' I lifted my head from off his shoulder, unwrapped my arms from around his neck, placed my palms either side of his face, and gently pressed my black lips onto his.

 'Kiss me'' I lifted my head from off his shoulder, unwrapped my arms from around his neck, placed my palms either side of his face, and gently pressed my black lips onto his

 It felt explosive, I am ready, flowing without a doubt, ready for my King to enter his kingdom of ecstasy. His lips tasted like Melon with a lot of nin. 

I breathed my divine breath into his mouth, as my tongue gently caressed his. The sweet moisture of his mouth turned me on. I felt a pulsation and fire evoke between my legs My passage is open enter my King. No sooner said than done, he opened his legs, bent his knees, airlifted me from around his waist, and slid me onto his Mandinka with ease. I flung my head back and cried out in delight. His strong biceps managed my weight, as he squatted and thrusted, thrusted and squatted. Such skill, such precision, in and out round and around, to the left to the right up and down, so in tuned, never does he thrust to hard, he's has such an awareness of my feminine senses. I lift my arms in the air as he supports my lower back with his massive hands. I lean back in a flexible back bend and display my oversize nipples in the reflection of the moon. I feel the warmth of his breath on my nipple, then his mouth. A bite, a gentle, sexy, seductive bite, I cry out in delight ''I love you Sheeba''

I cry out again ''Love me my King love me with all your mind body and soul'' he trembles and locks me in his grip. ''for as long as I live I pledge my un dying love for you Queen Sheeba..unite with me in spirit, It was as if there is an earthquake, I began deep breathing, he began to sweat, sweet penetration, under the moon the stars. I can tell he is coming, so am I. I cannot hold back, nor can he. He is in a squat thrusting his pelvis and manhood inside of me, while I am being carefully positioned on top of his Mandinka using the almighty strength of his biceps. I am like a water fountain flowing, and knowing that I am about to orgasm, and so is he. As he clutches my but cheeks and draws me in closer and closer, he says 'May the true and living God bless you with the gift of healing, Sheba open p and receive your powers. In the instant, sudden winds began to blow, and the sky lit up with a lightning flash. We both cried out as we clung to one another, breathing faster and faster until we both orgasmed.