Chapter 2

Kortney's POV

It's now Saturday and Skidi is coming over. She will be here at 4 and its only 12.

"Mom, can I invite some friends over?" I ask as I walk into her room.

My parents and Little brother are leaving for a couple of day to Ohio to visit family and I can't miss school.

"Just some, I don't  want to come home to a messy house full of teenagers." she replied I get the house all to myself... well me and my older brother. He most likely gonna be at wrestling all the time.. so Why not. PARTY!... just kidding

I decided to text my crew and ask if they wanna come.
To Connaa; Nat; Zayy; Evanne; BooBear; Hallz; Skiddz;      'Hey, parents are gone.. come over? #MiniParty come at 6.. bring swim suits. Byeee!!'

About five minutes later they all had texted back saying they'll come. It's already 12:30,

"Mom, when are y'all leaving?" I ask her.

"At 2, our plane leaves at 3.. it's gonna take us 30 minutes to get there then another thirty to get to the plane." she answered me. "Oh and there is $200 under the cookie jar.. use it wisely!"

"Yaassss Mom! Okay and I'm going to go get some food for when the crew comes over!" I tell her.

"Okay, but be back before we leave."

It's almost 1 so I should have enough time. I go upstairs and get ready. I wore a Blue and white Aztec print button up, dark skinny jeans, and my black vans. I got my purse and keys to leave.

Yeah did mention I was 17.. i didn't.. oh well yeah my birthday was two mouths ago. 

I got to the store and got pizza, soda, candy, Arizona, Red Bull, Pretzel Chips, Fruit Snacks, and other chips.

"Your total is $23.64" I gave the cashier the money and left.

I turned the radio on and Be Alright by Justin Bieber came on.

  'Across the oceans, across the sea
Starting to forget the way you look at my now,
Over the mountains, across the sky,

  Need to see you face, I need to look in your eyes.
Through the storm and through the clouds,
  Bumps in the road, and upside down,
I know it's hard babe to sleep at night,
Don't you worry, Cause everything's gonna be Alright.'

I got home at 1:45 my parents were putting there things in the car. I walked in the house the first thing I see my little brother watching SpongeBob, so I join him, because you know, SpongeBob is life.

"Hey Caleb, what's up?" I ask my little brother.

"Watching T.V. Did you know we were leaving?" he says.

"Umm.. yeah. but only you, Mom, and dad. Cody and I are staying."

"Oh okay." we go back to watching SpongeBob until they leave.

Skips 2 hours

Skidi is on her way, then we will start putting the stuff for the #MiniParty. Setting the movies out right now.

*Ding Dong*

Skidi's here, I hear the door open and see her walking with a bag in each hand. One is a gym bag, that must be extra clothes. The other is a grocery bag.

"Hey, I brought extra stuff like food and drinks." she tells me.

"Okay, just set them in the kitchen." we finish getting ready. By the time we are done it's already 5:30. I put the pizzas in to the oven and wait for everyone else to get here.