001°

the tall male entered his room, turning around and locking it out of habit. he stopped for a moment, and breathed in some air, his eyebrows furrowing in confusion upon smelling a foreign vanilla-like scent- a scent that his room didn't normally smell like.

he turned around, his jaw dropping upon the sight worth drooling over.

the room was dimly lit like always. but the light illuminating it wasn't the lamp on his study table, but the gorgeous candles placed around his bed which he was certain were vanilla scented. his grey sheets were replaced with black silk ones. the room looked and smelled wonderful.

however, the most gorgeous thing out of all was the beautiful boy sitting on his bed in a pose jisung would definitely describe as 'seductive', his white satin silk shorts exhibitioned his soft and lovely thighs, his collarbones were exposed as well, since jisung's shirt was perhaps a little loose for his boyfriend- not that he was complaining. his blonde hair were slightly disheveled and his pretty plump lips had been tinted red.

kim seungmin was a sight for sore eyes.

his eyes widened and he opened his mouth. yet not even one syllable came out. it felt like an eternity and the boy wondered if he had forgotten how to talk. a "wow.", left his lips in a tiny whisper, fortunately it was audible enough for his boyfriend to hear.

seungmin smiled, inwardly sighing in relief upon knowing the kind of effect he had on his lover. though, inside, he was dying out of nervousness. he didn't want to screw up their first time because of inexperience.

"hi.", he whispered back, smiling shyly and standing up from his bed, deliberately slowly because he wanted the other to enjoy the showcase of his full outfit. he was going to remove it all soon anyway.

"hey." jisung replied, still flabbergasted. seungmin had always been so childish and pure. seeing him, like this was, quite a rare sight. heavens— he was certain that he was the first person and hopefully, the only one in the future to see him like, this.

seungmin looked around and stared at his boyfriend, slowly approaching him. "you like what i did for you? i hope it's not too much..", he sighed and wrapped his arms around his boyfriend, staring at him lovingly, "i just wanted our first time to be special."

jisung just gulped, not knowing what to say. it would be a lie to say he didn't feel slightly aroused. seungmin did make him feel a lot of things, he loved him with all his heart.

but did he really deserve him?

seungmin was intelligent, gorgeous, caring and the most beautiful thing he had ever seen. they had been together since eighth grade— long enough for him to know that the young lad was the epitome of perfection. and jisung? he was disgusting.

he felt seungmin slowly connect their lips together, kissing him gently and pulling him closer by his nape. jisung loved it, he loved the feeling of his boyfriend's lips on his, didn't he? seungmin was the boy of his dreams.

jisung felt a little sick. he felt revulsion in his stomach, wanting to puke. he pushed his lover away and looked up, catching his breath, trying to figure out why his stomach felt so queasy all of a sudden.

seungmin's eyebrows furrowed in confusion. he looked his boyfriend up and down in concern, gently grabbing his face and making him look at him. "what's wrong, ji?". he paused in perplexity on seeing jisung run his hand through his newly dyed blue hair in frustration.