p e r s o n a l i t y — intj↳ people with this personality type are imaginative yet decisive

↳ people with this personality type are imaginative yet decisive... ambitious yet like their privacy... curious about everything but remain focused

s t r e n g t h s & w e a k n e s s e s —

☆ quick,  imaginative,  and strategic minded
— elias prides himself on his mind, and he takes every chance he can get to improve his knowledge. this shows in the strength and flexibility of his strategic thinking ( no wonder he's the captain ). highly curious and always up for an intellectual challenge, elias sees things from many different angles.

☆ high self confidence
— elias trusts his rationalism above all else, so when he decides something, he has no reason to doubt his decisions or insights. this creates an honest, direct style of communication that isn't held back by what others expect of him. when elias is right, he's right, and nothing will change that fact. whether it's a person or a process, he'll hold his ground and have it no other way.

☆ independent and decisive
— this creativity, logic, and confidence form individuals who stand on their own and take responsibility for their actions. authority figures don't impress elias, and neither do social conventions. and no matter how popular something is, if they have a better idea, elias will stand against anyone he must to promote his plan. either an idea is rational, or it's wrong – and he's happy to apply that standard to himself.

☆ hard - working and determined
— if something grabs his interest, elias can be very dedicated to his work. he often puts in long hours and intense effort. elias is goal-oriented, and if tasks lead to something clear and relevant, he will strive to accomplish those tasks.

☆ open - minded
— elias is open to new ideas as long as they're argued well. he will be open to ideas that go against their own if the thinking is sound. he often applies his openness and independence when thinking about matters like alternative lifestyles. mix this with his dislike for rules and traditions, and it's easy to see how elias might lean towards more tolerant social views.