Kissed By His Beautiful Bodyguard

Start from the beginning

****************************************************

    Saint opened his eyes and immediately he knew that he was not at his apartment. He knew that he had passed out from the fatigue and maybe from his injury. He slowly pushed himself up and checked his abdomen. He was surprised that someone had stitched him up. The injury was not that bad but from everything that happened to him; his body simply wanted to rest Saint thought. He also realised that he was wearing clean clothes. They were not his. Next to the bed was a table and on the table was some food covered in some cling wrap. His stomach growled. He sat up and stretched his body slowly. The room looked familiar but he was still unsure where he was. He picked up a bowl of fruits and tore the cling wrap. He then devoured the whole bowl of fruits. He was ravenous. He was reaching for plate of sandwiches when the door opened. It was Zee Pruk Panich.

"Good afternoon." Zee greeted.
"Afternoon." Saint replied.
"Don't eat that... They were from last night." Zee came in carrying a tray laden with piping hot dishes.

    Zee carefully put the tray down and then he removed the other tray and put it on a table near the wall. Saint then knew that he was at Zee's home. No wonder the room looked familiar.

"You need to eat. The doctor said that you need to eat hearty food." Zee stared down at the dishes on the tray.
"Thanks." Saint murmured.

    He picked up a bowl of beef stew and started eating. He tore a roll into half, dipped it into the stew and ate.

"Sorry..." Saint said as he wiped his mouth with a napkin.
"I haven't eaten for..." Saint checked his wristwatch.
"For 48 hours." He shared.
"No worries... Enjoy..." Zee said and he sat on the nearest chair to the bed.
"Are you... Going to watch me eat?" Saint asked questioningly.
"I... Well... You..." Zee stammered.
"You..." Zee was trying to find an answer to Saint's question but he could not find any reasonable answers to it.
"Yeah...?" Saint waited for Zee's answer while he ate the stew with much gusto.
"You... You... Look hungry." Zee cursed himself for stating the obvious. Saint blinked and continued eating.
"I said I haven't eaten..."
"For 48 hours." Zee finished his sentence as he continued to feel like a stupid idiot.
"Why didn't you send me back to headquarters?" Saint questioned Zee.
"I..."
"Yeah?" Saint waited for Zee's response.
"I'm..." Zee started stuttering again as he himself had no idea why he brought Saint back to his home.
"I... I actually have no idea why." Zee finally answered.

Saint looked up from his bowl at Zee. The usually confident and composed actor looked uncomfortable and nervous.

"You okay?" Saint asked him.
"I'm good." Zee nodded.
"Your painkillers and antiseptics are on that table." Zee pointed while Saint nodded his head.
"Thanks."
"About yesterday..." Zee murmured.
"Yeah?" Saint replied as he put the empty bowl on the tray and picked up half of the roll that was left uneaten.
"What about yesterday?" Saint questioned Zee. He then stated eating the roll.
"Do you want more stew?" Zee asked.
"Sure... I can eat a lot... Just so you know." Saint shared.

Zee was about to stand up and Saint held his hand. Zee froze.

"What happened?" Saint pulled him back down.

Saint then held Zee's neck and brought Zee's face closer to him. He studied the cut on Zee's upper lip.

"How did you hurt yourself?" Saint whispered as he stared at Zee's lips.
"I... fell." Zee replied feeling nervous as Saint was so close to him.
"You have to be careful..." Saint whispered and then he raised his eyes making Zee even more nervous as he was staring into Zee's eyes.
"You are an important star Mr Panich... You can't hurt yourself like this." Saint reminded Zee.