Kissed By His Beautiful Bodyguard

Start from the beginning

"Why didn't you send the man to the hospital Zee?" Farah asked him.
"He refused." Zee answered.

Farah checked the wound on Saint's abdomen first.

"It's no longer bleeding but there seems a lot of blood here." Farah stared at Zee's bloodied shirt.
"It needs stitches though."
"Why are you still here?" She questioned Zee.
"I just want to Farah! Shut up!" Zee grumbled.
"He has some bruises here and there. Superficial ones." Farah murmured as she continued to check on Saint.
"Hey Zee..."
"What?"
"He's one good looking man huh? Is he single?" Farah turned to Zee.
"No."
"No? Dang it!" Farah slowly stitched Saint's abdomen up.
"Who's the lucky girl... Or boy?" Farah asked Zee.
"I don't know Farah. Tell me... Is he going to be okay?"
"Yeah... He has a slight fever... The blood loss may have made him sleep like the dead."
"He's going to be fine?" Zee questioned.
"Yeah... Feed him good hearty food and he would be back on his feet in no time." Farah explained.
"I will leave some painkillers if he needs them. And some antiseptics." She continued.
"You sure he is not single Zee?"
"Positive!!" Zee barked.
"What the hell has gotten into you Panich? I was just asking... You know how desperately single I am!" Farah glared at Zee.
"I don't care." Zee growled.
"Fuck you Zee! If you didn't pay me good money I will never be your doctor!" Farah grumbled and continued with her work.
"I'm sorry Farah... It has been a long evening..." Zee walked next to his friend and looked at what she was doing.
"Apology is not accepted until..."
"Until what?" Zee asked her.
"Can I have his number?"
"No!" Zee glared at Farah.
"He is NOT single and I don't want you to be... The third person!" Zee replied.
"Hey... I don't mind being the third person... If his girl or boy loved him... Even a third or fourth person would not take him away!" Farah stated.
"I'm done." Farah suddenly said as she studied the stitches on Saint's abdomen.
"He has a number of scars. What does this man do?"
"He's my bodyguard."
"Is he the same bodyguard what they made romantic videos with you in it? It IS him!!" Farah grinned.
"You guys look damn hot in them." Farah added.
"Can we not talk about those damn videos?" Zee muttered.
"Now... What should I do with Saint?" Zee asked Farah in all seriousness.
"Nothing... He is not dying Zee!" Farah grumbled.
"I'm not saying he is." Zee countered.
"You are awfully concerned about your..." Farah stared at Saint.
"Your beautiful bodyguard?" She grinned.
"I pay a hell a lot of money for you and him... That's why I am concerned." Zee stated and then he yelped when Farah punched his shoulder.
"Fuck you Zee!" Farah cursed him and then went to a table where her backpack was. She took out some stuff.
"Painkillers..." She showed Zee.
"Antiseptics." She showed him another.
"Do you guys have adequate first aid kit?" She asked and Zee nodded.
"I'm going home." Farah zipped her backpack up.
"Thanks Farah."
"No worries... This is on me." Farah said.
"You can't do that..."
"Of course I can... Because I still want his phone number!" Farah winked at Zee.
"He is not yours Farah!"
"Of courage not... I love a good challenge that's all." Farah asserted while Zee shook his head and rolled his eyes.
"Zee?"
"What?"
"What happened to your lip? You want me to check on it?" Farah stared at Zee's lips.
"Nah... I'm good." Zee answered.
"Did you have rough sex or something?" Farah snickered and then she laughed.

    The two walked out of the bedroom and stopped. Pavel and Dome were standing just outside.

"Could you please send Doctor Lee to her car?" Zee asked Pavel and he nodded.
"Thanks Farah." Zee hugged her.
"Hey Dome..." She hugged Dome too.
"Do you have Saint's phone number?" She asked him and he nodded.
"Can I have his phone number?" Farah grinned.
"Sure..." Dome said and took out his cellphone.
"It sucks that he is not single!" Farah groaned.
"What?" Pavel looked at her.
"It's really late guys... It's not safe for Farah to head home at this hour... Pavel... If you could..." Zee quickly ushered Farah to the door.
"Bye Farah."
"Bye Dome."
"Thanks Farah... Good night." Zee said as he looked at Pavel ushering Farah out of the house.
"Dome... Do we have something to eat?" Zee asked his brother.
"I can make you some sandwich if you want..." Dome said.
"Could you?"
"Sure Zee..."
"I'll be with Saint." Zee said before leaving Dome.