𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍.

' WELCOME TO THE BILLION DOLLAR BOYS CLUB, WEASLEY

' WELCOME TO THE
BILLION DOLLAR BOYS
CLUB, WEASLEY. '

THE FRATERNITY OF Slytherins has never been admirable in the eyes of Reece Whitney. He's hated his house since the Sorting Hat carded through his soul and pulled out the worst of him; painting a forest green target on his chest in the form of a Slytherin crest. So easily, Slytherins become intoxicated by power, blinded by magic and emboldened by those who hold the same ideals. He hates how Draco Malfoy so ardently spews a rhetoric of blood purity that Reece couldn't understand even if he tried.

Slytherins are evil, it's the common law. The unsaid truth that lives in every Quidditch game when no one cheers when they win, shows itself in how Dumbledore scolds Reese for finding himself in the restricted section of the Hogwarts Library, but few rewards Hermione Granger for doing the same.

Reese doesn't hate his classmates for thinking he's evil; but he did wish that his robes didn't have an emerald lining, and that his Head of House didn't cause poor Neville Longbottom to be seen crying during lunch.

Slytherin fellowship, as Reese knows it, is cold and calculating. It's dependent on a thirst to exploit passion for success, and Reese hates it.

He hates a lot of things about being a Slytherin, things that he couldn't dare say aloud.

Because as much as Reece hates being a Slytherin, he was placed in the house of snakes for a reason.

He's loved by his house mates as he helps to win the Quidditch games that Gryffindors swear are rigged anytime they don't win. He helps first years with the potions homework that brought the always quivering Neville Longbottom to tears. And he sends his robes home to his mother on the weekend so they can be dry cleaned.

So no, Reece doesn't hate his classmates for thinking he's evil, he just hates himself for fitting in so well.

It isn't a facade, not all of him at least. But he truly wished it was as it gets tiring, being the most hated outside of your own bubble.

It started with a rant to his best friend that began at dusk and carried on until the sun dragged itself into the horizon, streaking the sky with its early morning pinks and blues. It dawned a name only after Reece roped the only other Slytherins he knew wouldn't reveal how Slytherin's Emerald Boy (because Golden Boys are for pure hearted houses) hated his housemates. They met at midnight and only then were they their truest selves.

The Billion Dollar Boys Club, formed by the sons of old Slytherin money who use the American muggle term for money to defy blood purists, doesn't exist to anyone other than Reece Whitney, Phineas Kamdar, Danny Donahue, and Warren Schulz II.

And now, by an unfortunate accident, Fred Weasley.

MEET THE BILLION
DOLLAR BOYS CLUB!
( the cast of bdbc. )